RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   Kingtech presents the all new T1 sports jet (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/11630686-kingtech-presents-all-new-t1-sports-jet.html)

Digital Pilot 08-19-2016 02:39 PM

www.skymasterusa.com

I keep looking at the orange one and drooling.. lol

TurboFan! 08-19-2016 02:43 PM


Originally Posted by Digital Pilot (Post 12248744)
www.skymasterusa.com

I keep looking at the orange one and drooling.. lol


Smooth flying plane, don't drool to long! LoL

Digital Pilot 08-19-2016 02:47 PM

I already have one in the yellow and silver.. lol that's my problem... i like the orange to!

TonyBuilder 08-19-2016 03:04 PM


Originally Posted by flejter1 (Post 12248070)
We have talked about the plug & play version in the future. We have to give the factory a chance to get geared up and have production running smoothly before we throw the PNP version at them. Keep in mind, PNP versions require good finish builders to continue the factories high standards as well as ours for a finished product. I would also hate to take all the fun of building away from you, LOL. I personally want them to focus on building us a quality plane, at affordable prices and bring us more products, like the Eurofighter & F-22 Barry has mentioned. Who knows, there might even be a bigger version of the T-1 in the future.

Regards,

Dirk

Keep the cost down and keep offering jets like this. If you start adding addons and keep raising the price it's no diferent the the other jets out there, just my 2c

TB

flejter1 08-19-2016 03:15 PM


Originally Posted by invertmast (Post 12248717)
I may just have to ask the wife to get me one of these. I looked in the kingtech website, but didnt see it, so where do we order these from?

invertmast,

You will find the T-1 on our website www.skymasterusa.com, You will find 11 standard color schemes and 2 Custom schemes (will be 3 Customs later tonight) to choose from. You can also have your own Custom scheme painted for an additional fee.
You can email me at [email protected] with any questions or you can call me at 626-808-6122
Keep in mind, I am in California time zone, I hate those 4 am calls from the East Coasters.LOL

flejter1 08-19-2016 03:49 PM

Clarification is needed!!!!

We flew the Prototype T-1, at Jets Over Kentucky for the very first time. The T-1 was originally designed to be flown with a 100N-140N turbine. Of course we decided to overpower and asked Kris to install a K-170 powerhouse in it so we can ring it out!! (Thanks Kris for the 3 evening build!!) and EVERYONE tried to wring it out!! During that week at JOK, we found a few areas that needed improvements, to handle the way most U.S. pilots, & Venezuelans (Franco & Leo) fly. Barry was on the phone daily with Mr. Kim, our Engineer, Designer & Owner of T-ONE MODEL, giving him the data, making suggestions and asking for changes.

Here is the Clarification part!!

Mr. Kim agreed with Barry's suggestions, and implemented "ALL" the changes we asked for before we delivered the 1st T-1!! There are no other upgrades to the T-1 at this time or after Sept 1st. We had to eventually add the small price increase for the extra's (Materials, Labor & Equipment costs) that we asked for. With all the Improvements made, the INCREDIBLE flight characteristics, we reclassified the T-1 to be flown on a K80-K160N turbine.

I hope that clears questions up?

Go to our website and check out the Video, Patrick from S.W.A.T. (thank you again Patrick) made for us, featuring the Piloting skills of Franco Di Mauro having fun with the T-1!!

Regards,

Dirk
[email protected]
www.skymasterusa.com
626-808-6122

invertmast 08-19-2016 05:57 PM


Originally Posted by flejter1 (Post 12248757)
invertmast,

You will find the T-1 on our website www.skymasterusa.com, You will find 11 standard color schemes and 2 Custom schemes (will be 3 Customs later tonight) to choose from. You can also have your own Custom scheme painted for an additional fee.
You can email me at [email protected] with any questions or you can call me at 626-808-6122
Keep in mind, I am in California time zone, I hate those 4 am calls from the East Coasters.LOL


Dirk,
thanks for the info, it'll be a closer to the holidays before im ready, but i'll be in touch.

Thomas

TonyBuilder 08-20-2016 08:27 AM

6 Attachment(s)
So tracking showed my turbine was in rout but no date, well it just showed up ;)

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177600

New ECU

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177601

New display

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177602

New pump

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177603

Cables and screen

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177604 http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177605

So I have the same tracking info on my jet so I guess it could just show up any day now :rolleyes:

TB

TonyBuilder 08-21-2016 06:51 AM

4 Attachment(s)
With my jet poised to show up any day now I'm starting to orginized all my gear and get my build space ready.

Servos that I will be using. I will make up all my servo exstentions, and wing connector.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177744 http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177748

Electronics short of the AR12120-12 that is on back order.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177746 http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177747

TB

TonyBuilder 08-21-2016 07:20 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Batteries and wire.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177749

My air gear, tanks and connectors. Valves, cylinders for gear doors, gages, and hoses.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177750 http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177751 http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177756


TB

raron455 08-21-2016 07:34 AM

Any word on when you'll get your airframe Tony?
Bet your chomping at the bit waiting for it!!

Digital Pilot 08-21-2016 07:37 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Got a little work done this morning..
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177752http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177753http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177754http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177755

TonyBuilder 08-21-2016 07:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by raron455 (Post 12249253)
Any word on when you'll get your airframe Tony?
Bet your chomping at the bit waiting for it!!

This is all I got, my guess it will just show up next week!

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177759

TB

TonyBuilder 08-21-2016 07:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Fuel accessories, smoke tank (optional right now, may be extra tank for longer flight time), taxi tank and hopper tank.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177760 http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177761

A lot lot of this stuff I already had laying around for other builds a scraped, so we will see what I actually will use.

TB

bcovish 08-21-2016 07:54 AM

Tony, just curious, why are you using a matchbox

TonyBuilder 08-21-2016 08:04 AM


Originally Posted by bcovish (Post 12249262)
Tony, just curious, why are you using a matchbox

I have a few laying around. I only will use it if I deside to do nav lights, it helps with mixing a optical switch with the gear servo for landing lights, a lot of this stuff I have laying around and I'm just gathering everything I have so it is at my disposal!

TB

yeahbaby 08-21-2016 08:07 AM

I prolly missed this previously but will you have the T1 in Waco? I think Clay will have his from Tucson but certainly look forward to seeing this bird in person.

TonyBuilder 08-21-2016 08:10 AM


Originally Posted by yeahbaby (Post 12249271)
I prolly missed this previously but will you have the T1 in Waco? I think Clay will have his from Tucson but certainly look forward to seeing this bird in person.

If comes next week I should, complications are in play as I have to move at the end of the month :(

might have to do the maiden on the Sunday after the event as I don't think doing it during the event is wise or even permitted!

TB

bcovish 08-21-2016 08:11 AM


Originally Posted by TonyBuilder (Post 12249268)
I have a few laying around. I only will use it if I deside to do nav lights, it helps with mixing a optical switch with the gear servo for landing lights, a lot of this stuff I have laying around and I'm just gathering everything I have so it is at my disposal!

TB

Sounds good to me.

bcovish 08-21-2016 08:12 AM

..

TonyBuilder 08-21-2016 03:59 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I thought I would work on the gear and get it ready for when my frame gets here.

I disassembled the noes strut as I will be using locktite on everything.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177827

I will pin the servo plate to the gear trunion as gunradd did to keep the plate from breaking loos from the post.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177828

Having the the post removed will make it easy to drill and tape these parts together in a vise and drill press.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177829 http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2177830

TB

dontop 08-21-2016 05:36 PM


Originally Posted by flejter1 (Post 12248070)
We have talked about the plug & play version in the future. We have to give the factory a chance to get geared up and have production running smoothly before we throw the PNP version at them. Keep in mind, PNP versions require good finish builders to continue the factories high standards as well as ours for a finished product. I would also hate to take all the fun of building away from you, LOL. I personally want them to focus on building us a quality plane, at affordable prices and bring us more products, like the Eurofighter & F-22 Barry has mentioned. Who knows, there might even be a bigger version of the T-1 in the future.

Regards,

Dirk

Dirk, I'd like to see a turbine ready version. Building's not my thing. I'll let the pros and the guys who live up north who have 6 months a year of bad weather do it.

Don

TonyBuilder 08-22-2016 04:42 AM


Originally Posted by raron455 (Post 12249253)
Any word on when you'll get your airframe Tony?
Bet your chomping at the bit waiting for it!!

Got a notice this morning that my jet is in San Fran so I should see it any day now :cool:

TB

Digital Pilot 08-22-2016 02:58 PM

So, Where has everyone set there CG to?

gunradd 08-22-2016 03:17 PM


Originally Posted by Digital Pilot (Post 12249758)
So, Where has everyone set there CG to?


See post #164

The one I am flying is set at 240mm back. A good starting point is 220mm back from leading edge.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:54 PM.


Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.