RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   Happy New Year - Swiwin (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/11673539-happy-new-year-swiwin.html)

arizcowboy 01-01-2020 10:29 AM

Happy New Year - Swiwin

Want to wish everyone a Happy New Year from Swiwin and badboyzrc..
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...517383ca92.jpg
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...d0837ce208.jpg

erh7771 01-01-2020 11:22 AM

Swiwin gonna do a 45 size?

tia

Auburn02 01-01-2020 12:00 PM

So, Andy and CRX are out of the Swiwin game?

yeahbaby 01-01-2020 12:01 PM

Can’t wait to get a full season of flying on mine!!

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...298028259.jpeg

yeahbaby 01-01-2020 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Auburn02 (Post 12573190)

I don’t think so, I think Terry is stating he’s the ONLY service center in Meerrkkuuhhhh. You can still purchase from the other guys.

arizcowboy 01-01-2020 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by erh7771 (Post 12573179)
Swiwin gonna do a 45 size?

tia

the sw 45 has been put on hold

arizcowboy 01-01-2020 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by yeahbaby (Post 12573194)
I don’t think so, I think Terry is stating he’s the ONLY service center in Meerrkkuuhhhh. You can still purchase from the other guys.

we are the biggest suppliers and buyer's of Swiwin turbines in the USA and we have turbines in stock with a full complete service center , factory parts and factory trained. Terry
PS Andy Davis owner of rcjetwerx is our only dealer and we are so glad to be able to work hand in hand with him .

luckyshot 01-01-2020 12:55 PM

We dont keep track.of what CRX or any of there " authorized dealers " are currently doing or proclaiming. We are simply stating that BadBoyzrc.com is a Authorized retailer and the only factory trained US based service center.

Thank you. ...Roman

bodywerks 01-01-2020 07:07 PM

No. Just bought a 140 from him, two days ago. I think he already knew how to work on turbines and has a balancer in-house, and already knew how to balance a turbine, just didn't learn it from Swiwin direct.
That said, I am all for Swiwin becoming a dominant force in the US with more US-based field reps/retailers/repair stations. Congrats! Does Badboyzrc have a balancing unit in their near future(or already)?

bodywerks 01-01-2020 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by yeahbaby (Post 12573194)

Andy at CRX as been servicing/rebuilding/balancing Swiwin turbines for at least a couple years, right here in America. But like I said, I'm all for additional service locations and support! I own four Swiwin turbines(60, 80, 140, 170) and will continue to own more so long as they keep performing for me.

yeahbaby 01-01-2020 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by bodywerks (Post 12573266)
Andy at CRX as been servicing/rebuilding/balancing Swiwin turbines for at least a couple years, right here in America. But like I said, I'm all for additional service locations and support! I own four Swiwin turbines(60, 80, 140, 170) and will continue to own more so long as they keep performing for me.

that’s great and good to know we have two locations to send engines for service. I meant to add only “ factory trained “ service center per the advertisement.

bodywerks 01-01-2020 08:36 PM

Yeppers. All good in the Swiwin hood!

CRX Turbines 01-02-2020 05:54 AM

Wow Terry,

CRX has been working on Swiwin turbines since the 60 was introduced. Not trained a month ago for a day or two. Amazing... The false statements here and on RCG act to confuse the client base. Our reputation speaks for itself. I never had any issue with you working on engines. I do have an issue when you show up at a show (kentucky Jets) bashing CRX and I get calls from our customers and our dealers with video showing what you were doing.. then you essentially get fired by Banana as I was told or was that made up too?

We are in service and here to stay. We service what we sell.. not taught last month.. Nick (bodywerks) to your point, we have been servicing turbines for 20 years. We have been involved with Swiwin since the 60 was introduced.

Andy
CRX Turbines

Originally Posted by arizcowboy (Post 12573200)
we are the biggest suppliers and buyer's of Swiwin turbines in the USA and we have turbines in stock with a full complete service center , factory parts and factory trained. Terry
PS Andy Davis owner of rcjetwerx is our only dealer and we are so glad to be able to work hand in hand with him .

CRX Turbines 01-02-2020 06:01 AM

Hi Nick,

We received our balancer from Swiwin several years ago. We were taught by the techs in Swiwin. I was involved in a NASA outreach program to teach applied sciences in turbine balancing long before Swiwin. Balancing is in your fingertips. If you can truly balance, you can do so without a balancer. My point is that you can buy a Fender Stratocaster for a music student and he/she might never become a musician.

Andy

Originally Posted by bodywerks (Post 12573265)
No. Just bought a 140 from him, two days ago. I think he already knew how to work on turbines and has a balancer in-house, and already knew how to balance a turbine, just didn't learn it from Swiwin direct.
That said, I am all for Swiwin becoming a dominant force in the US with more US-based field reps/retailers/repair stations. Congrats! Does Badboyzrc have a balancing unit in their near future(or already)?

CRX Turbines 01-02-2020 06:10 AM

HI Aubrun,

This is not accurate. I am sorry for any confusion. We have been a Swiwin factory service center since the 60 was introduced. We were recruited by Swiwin based on the reputation we already maintained with turbines.

Andy
CRX Turbines

luckyshot 01-02-2020 06:31 AM

I'm sorry your so upset Andy. I wish you nothing but the best. Happy New Years.

CRX Turbines 01-02-2020 06:41 AM

Lucky,

I am so very upset with nothing better to do than help to clarify the statements being made. What a joke. My concern is that this is confusing our customers.

Andy

Originally Posted by luckyshot (Post 12573338)
I'm sorry your so upset Andy. I wish you nothing but the best. Happy New Years.

ltc 01-02-2020 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by CRX Turbines (Post 12573339)
Lucky,

I am so very upset with nothing better to do than help to clarify the statements being made. What a joke. My concern is that this is confusing our customers.

Andy

The only thing this does is turn away new prospective customers. Way too much uncertainty IMHO and mmany other "safer" turbine purchase options
At a minimum, Swiwin should make an official statement on their website and clear up any uncertainty and confusion started by this thread.

CRX Turbines 01-02-2020 09:34 AM

Amen....

Originally Posted by ltc (Post 12573367)
The only thing this does is turn away new prospective customers. Way too much uncertainty IMHO and mmany other "safer" turbine purchase options
At a minimum, Swiwin should make an official statement on their website and clear up any uncertainty and confusion started by this thread.

luckyshot 01-02-2020 10:44 AM

Ok hope this clears things up.

The statement was that badboyzrc is the only US based factory trained certified service center. lets break that down.

1) Bad boyz is the only US company to visit the SWIWIN factory to receive side by side hands on training. ( FACT)
2) CRX stated "We received remote support and training from Swiwin" ( FACT)
3) Remotely trained and Factory trained are 2 different things. ( FACT)

Badboyz has never slandered CRX and Claimed to be the only Certified retailer like CRX has done in the past ( FACT)
Badboyz has never told customers that they have to purchase from us to receive factory warranty like CRX has ( FACT)

The statement was "only US based factory trained".... NOT the ONLY SERVICE CENTER (FACT)

Example: Cell phone company's claim to have "NATIONWIDE Coverage" ( Do they?)

Its called Marketing None of which is slander.

CRX Turbines 01-02-2020 10:56 AM

HI Lucky,

This all causes confusion among the community as noted with many responses. We have never said we would not help other flyers with their engines in fact we do all the time.. Do you offer free warranty support to all Swiwin customers? We offer free warranty support to those that purchase from our dealers or from CRX. This is no secret.

None of this is slander.. all marketing of course. I think it was stated before that we will agree that both CRX and BadBoyz offer service on their turbines, yes? if not we can continue this discussion but I do not think this is very productive at this point.

Andy Fioretti

Originally Posted by luckyshot (Post 12573386)
Ok hope this clears things up.

The statement was that badboyzrc is the only US based factory trained certified service center. lets break that down.

1) Bad boyz is the only US company to visit the SWIWIN factory to receive side by side hands on training. ( FACT)
2) CRX stated "We received remote support and training from Swiwin" ( FACT)
3) Remotely trained and Factory trained are 2 different things. ( FACT)

Badboyz has never slandered CRX and Claimed to be the only Certified retailer like CRX has done in the past ( FACT)
Badboyz has never told customers that they have to purchase from us to receive factory warranty like CRX has ( FACT)

The statement was "only US based factory trained".... NOT the ONLY SERVICE CENTER (FACT)

Example: Cell phone company's claim to have "NATIONWIDE Coverage" ( Do they?)

Its called Marketing None of which is slander.

arizcowboy 01-02-2020 11:57 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Really ANDY? All this from a simple Happy New Year?

since you want to slander me please allow me to defend myself with FACTS.

1) you stated
"CRX has been working on Swiwin turbines since the 60 was introduced. Not trained a month ago"
"We have been working on Swiwin turbines for over 4 years now"

FACTS I was working with Mike Lynn ( Global Jet Club) when the first ACE / Swiwin was introduced to the US OVER 6 years ago and still to this day help service and tech his engines.

2) you stated "I do have an issue when you show up at a show (kentucky Jets) bashing CRX and I get calls from our customers and our dealers with video showing what you were doing"

FACTS The statements I made at Kentucky jest were true at that time. I only stated that Banana( another company I was a Tec for) was the only Authorized SWIWIN dealer. ( which was true at that time)
you received your authorization over 3 months after Banana and after the Kentucky Jet rally. ( see attached photos)
If you have any video proof of anything else please display this video.

3) you clam.. " you essentially get fired by Banana"

FACT My partner and I bought Out Banana of all SWIWIN inventory and Banana supplied all business contacts and Handed over there control to us. when have you ever heard of a company handing over control after being fired?? ( I still to this day help tec any issues they may have at jet events or when Ralph contacts me for help)

FACT You were a service center and tec for Banana is that correct? How long did that last? ( he who throws the first stone....)

3) you said "We are in service and here to stay. We service what we sell.. not taught last month", "We have been involved with Swiwin since the 60 was introduced."

FACT again I have been servicing and Tec for ACE/ SWIWIN for over 6 years so by my math that wasn't last month.
FACT you said "We are in service and here to stay."
lets see.... If my memory is correct and please correct me if Im wrong ( like we all know you will)
you were involved with Jet Joe ,
then you were CRX turbines,
then SWIWIN,
then ACE -X
and now back to SWIWIN.
And you say I'm confusing and misleading customers???

I have never said you were not a service center and we let customers know they have a option. I do not jump on your threads and tell you to get off your high horse or slander you or your company in any way. How we represent our company's ( by the way we act on these forums) is sure way to show our customers of the type of business men we are.

The main reason I took over SWIWIN from Banana is because I know it is a great product and knew SWIWIN was here to stay. ( AS SWIWIN)
lets be professional and stop the harassment.
We need to be very careful of what we say and how we say it because Everything in these forums is documented and recorded.

By no means am I bashing you, just defending the statements you said about me. I hope this clears up any hear say or misconceptions you may have about me.

- Terry

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...a341bc9483.jpghttps://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...14789a769a.jpg

CRX Turbines 01-02-2020 12:13 PM

Ok Terry,

I received a PM from someone else in your organization. So lets agree to cooperate with each other. I think this is fair and will help everyone in the community..

Andy

Jmav7279 01-05-2020 01:38 PM

Over here too...geeeez! Still sending all of my work to Andy due to speed and great workmanship. I have a SW190 and a SW80 that are pre tested before leaving CRX. Andy answers the phone morning,noon, and night. All issues are dealt with swiftly and that is why Andy is my turbine guy. Reliability is the name of this game. As far as Andy...he does what he says and doesn't compromise on quality which is a great trait in today's market.

Helijet 01-05-2020 06:18 PM

Wow...we'll the two of convinced me NEVER to buy or use your services...

What a gong show.....

Dean W.