RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   BVM's new website (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/40894-bvms-new-website.html)

Chris Z 01-25-2002 04:25 PM

BVM's new website

BVM's new website was just updated.
Really slick, much more user friendly.
Looks good BVM!
Chris Z

mr_matt 01-25-2002 05:47 PM

maybe it's me....

but I think the new site is a giant step backwards.

It is unreadable on my laptop, it does not resize correctly, it is harder to navigate...

I think BVM got taken on this one.

Matt

DIsaacks 01-25-2002 06:18 PM

BVM's new website

Wonder if they would let me do it for a Balsa Bandit. :D

bvmjethead 01-25-2002 06:26 PM

it's not you......

I don't like it either. Maybe it'll grow on me but right now I like the old one better. Seems it was easier to navigate. I don't like drop down tabs....Oh well, who am I to stand in the way of progress.

Scott

Nikita 01-25-2002 07:15 PM

BVM's new website

I am yet not sure whether I like it or not, maybe I will get used to it, but can somebody tell BVM that some of their links do not work? The most obvious is the 'Jets' tab on the front page not going anywhere.

Mach1 01-25-2002 07:34 PM

BVM Website

Re-do ...liked the old one much better :surprised

F9F Texan 01-25-2002 07:35 PM

BVM's new website

Nikita,
I think you'll find that the "jets" tab is not a link, but causes a box to drop down. Then :cool: you can click on one of the choices.
Johnny

jetpilot 01-25-2002 09:34 PM

website

some browsers wont let you navigate BV's site correctly. Change browsers and it should work properly.
I give it thumbs down.
Scott

Vincent 01-25-2002 09:58 PM

BVM Web page

I give it a thumbs down too for the same reasons as Mach 1 Matt and Scott stated.

Vin...

jcw111 01-26-2002 12:10 AM

BVM's new website

Hey guys ---- I can find fault with anything especially if it isn't my idea.

The web site looks good very easy to navigate after taking a good look at it. Try it you will like it

Matt try it out on your desktop see what happens !!!

Sorry Vin ole buddy.

Jim Whitney

1Eye 01-26-2002 03:28 AM

Print Size?

The only thing I could find to snivel about is the font size - WAY too small; sucks big time on my laptop. Emailed David Shulman about it and got a reply indicating it would not be easy to fix. Still, if you hit the site on a regular basis there always seem to be a few nuggets of info.
(It will be interesting to see what sort of spin BV puts on the Deland gig - they usually post a few pix and say how cool it was to [fillintheblank])

Mike

Silver182 01-26-2002 04:10 AM

David Sulman?

David was the Web master and many other things a BVM, I just hope David is OK with the new Web master. I know David was starting his own Web publishing Co., Here's hoping all is OK, he's a good young fellow------Web page publishing and updating can be very time consuming so I can understand get new help, but I think David was a little more creative with the site he authored----
Lee H. DeMary

David Eichstedt 01-26-2002 08:25 AM

BVM's New Site

Like the new one much better. More professional, easier for me to navigate. Yes, there are kinks to be worked out, but with a site this complex, there will always be issues upon startup.