RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

MT2 is coming

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2003, 01:49 AM
Smokinjoe6450
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MT2 is coming

Waiting for my new Cen MT2 to arrive.....can't wait to go to the track and kick some T-Maxx booty!! So tired of hearing them say " I can beat you on a dragstrip!!".......screw that, lets RACE!!
Old 08-16-2003, 03:17 PM
Wookie
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MT2 is coming

In the imortal words of Cartman.....Schweeeeeet.

Before you glue your tires on purchase some foam for the tires. You need it to fit 2.2" tires but it needs to be really tall. You might be able to combine some shorter 2.2" foam with T-Max foam around it. This will help the handeling and jumping ability of the MT2 a lot.

Before break in check your radio distance to make sure you didn't get one from the bad batch they had.

If you are going to be racing there are two definates I would suggest.

The first is a roll bar fron New Era Models. I got mine this week and it really stiffened up the front to rear chassis flex which helped strengthen and make braking more consistant. This will run you about $40.00.

Pick up some 10mm x 15mm bearings (4 of them). This to me isn't as important as the roll bar, but it takes a lot of wheel slop out of the MT2. The bearings go on the axels on the inside of the hub carriers. They are a perfect fit and will help out a lot with the handeling. This will run you around $35.00.

Basically a few nice simple hop ups tha really help with the performance of the truck.

Other than that, have fun kicking T-Maxx's butt's at the track

You can check out pics of my MT2 in my gallery, I have some new ones with the roll bar installed.