Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Mini Cameras for monster truck Experience?  Did Any one use this type of camera?? >

Mini Cameras for monster truck Experience? Did Any one use this type of camera??

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Mini Cameras for monster truck Experience? Did Any one use this type of camera??

Old 10-24-2015, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Mini Cameras for monster truck Experience? Did Any one use this type of camera??

Hello i recently was doing some video shooting of my monster truck rc. ever since i was a kid i always like to shoot vidoe with my vhs camera and i would do stop motion picture techniques etc. but i had a RC car and always wanted to put a mini camera in this. have you ever had this experience with the mini camera? well recently i finally did it and i am going to post some videos soon i am new here so mayb this if off topic? i got 3 spy pens for $50 from this kid i called him and www.buyspypen.com his website looks crap it has ads in it its hard to find the check out cart but it was a good deal and i called the number left a message dude called me back thats how i got the deal. it was the best , like the quality and the POV feeling i wanted really cam out great and it has audio . i cant wait im going to be editing this this week so follow this is you want to see this video. thanks. im going to be shooting whole movies with these. you could put these in any RC really . what kind of camera shooting experience has any one had with shooting video for monster truck rc? .