Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Redcat Caldera 3.0 Nitro Help

Old 03-03-2016, 10:38 PM
b10hazard0us8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redcat Caldera 3.0 Nitro Help

Hello All,

I am new to the forum world but do have a question for anyone who can help. I have a Redcat Caldera 3.0 nitro truck and have owned a Traxxas in the past so have basic knowledge. I just bought in at the end of January and have had a few problems but have got through them so far and have done minor upgrades. The dilemma I am having is that I am still in the break in process and am on my fourth tank but the other day it flipped over and have not been able to get it running since then. I have checked all mechanical aspects and all is well but no start. I am getting fuel, Glow Plug is good, and compression stroke is seen and can be felt through the exhaust. I am running an electric start on it and have used burst motions and held it down. I had it fire one time and went to idle it down a bit and have not been able to fire it since then. Any help or ideas on how to get it started will be greatly appreciated and just trying to get through the break in process.
Thanks,
Eman
Old 05-28-2016, 06:53 AM
Jonescreek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to ask...how did it flip over if your still breaking it in?