Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Best 4x4 brushless monster truck? Under $350?

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Best 4x4 brushless monster truck? Under $350?

Old 04-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Nakoah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Best 4x4 brushless monster truck? Under $350?

So Im into RC like all of you reading this i decided to get a monster truck even though theres only 1 field near me to rip it at but it will be fun so what im looking for in a monster truck 45 MPH top speed at least. Must Be WaterProofed. Can take a beating. Easy To Find Spare Parts. Must Be Able To Have Dust/Dirt all over it.
Must Be Brushless. Must be 4x4. Needs to be under $350 if you can send me one under $300 props to u. Must be able to use a 2s or 3s lipo. Does Not Have To Come With Battery As I Have Lipos. If Neccesary Send me a link to the best gearing setup. Must be 1:14 to 1:8 scale Preferrably 1:10. Must have WaterProof ESC, Reciever and servos. Must Come With The Transmitter And Car Does Not Need To Come With Batteries Or Charger. Must be able to find new bodies/lids whatever u wanna call em. Must be able to bash without breaking. Try to make them be with deans connector If not send me a link to an adapter. And finally It Cant Be a Kit Truck. (If you read some of my other posts you can learn more about the area i live in and whats around to help u determine a good monster truck) Get at least 4-5 of these in ur monster truck and i might just pick that truck. Btw try to send the trucks in pictures u save if not just link me the websites to get the trucks from and give me some details about them. Thanks for anyone who helps me pick the monster truck i get!

Last edited by Nakoah; 04-12-2017 at 07:24 AM.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:22 AM
MongoPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just curious, what did you end up getting? Are you happy with it? Thanks.