Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Duratrax Nitro quake

Old 02-18-2021, 03:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Duratrax Nitro quake

Hello all,
Yes I know, "Not another nitro quake thread", LOL. But its true. Going to do a restore job and possible improvements.....WHY!!!!!!!?????.......Well, nostalgia. I bought one when they 1st came out and everyone is correct it was a POS. But I had such great memories of it with my friends. It will be a shelf queen probably or at most a Sunday driver but what he hell. I will actually be attempting quite a few restores and I am sure a lot of people are slapping there forehead and thinking OMG what is wrong with this guy? But it all comes down to memories. I am getting older now and some of my memories are getting foggy so I want to help revive some LOL With they way the world is now a days I just want to remember the good ol days of my RC.
So on my Revival/restore plate is.....Nitro Quake, Thunder Quake, Axis, Kyosho QRC Baja Field Buggy, Kyosho Ultima Outlaw Stadium Truck , old T-Maxx and a Team associated RC10GT. I know it is a hell of a list but I own all of these and have most of the parts I believe (NOS) I will be posting pics of everything because if you dont have pics it didnt happen lol. As I restore all these please let me know of any options or upgrades that may have been available for them and I will try to get them. I am hoping this will be a lot of fun and we can all go down memory lane.

Thanks a lot guys

Last edited by Wooodyii2; 02-18-2021 at 03:45 AM.
Old 02-18-2021, 03:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So my first question is.....Is this ss screw kit worth it? RCScrewZ Duratrax Nitro Quake Stainless Steel Screw Kit for $37
Old 11-06-2021, 08:33 PM
My Feedback: (23)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some call me quake god.
Feel free to PM. 21 years w Quake obsession you learn a bit. I DON'T like selling much but will trade for stuff I can use. I have the entire catalog. Low on Axis and the very scarce Nitro Demons with a run down of my mods and bulletproofing. The quake is worthy of being on the top 10 podium next to the usa1. Ofna Blazer However the Pirates after market support is just incomparable. how to make a quake great. 4 letters....

Last edited by TheQuakeKing; 11-06-2021 at 08:38 PM.