Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Savage 25 RTR

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 07:52 AM
jrkessler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Savage 25 RTR

Just got my new Savage 25 RTR this weekend. Was going to get an SS but they still have not shipped here anywhere. So far the truck is great, ran 2 tanks of break-in so far. The thing starts right up and stays running, I cant wait to get on it hard. Took it apart when I first got it and put in the extra spider gears in the diffs. The thing is built like a tank! I have a T-maxx also and have had great luck with it, beat the crap out of it over the last year. I believe this Savage will be somewhat more durable just because the parts are bigger and thicker. I wanted to ask a question about the new Savage but so far the thing is flawless. My only complaint is that the receiver and battery box is a bit of a hassle. So far I recommend the 25 RTR highly. Also it was only 390 and came with the radio, servos and receiver. It also has the upgraded gas tank and weel hexes. It comes with the Roto-Start and it works great. If I only had more time to fool with it!
Old 10-06-2003, 08:11 AM
Aterlatus

Default RE: Savage 25 RTR

Woohoo! Another savageer joins the flock
Old 10-06-2003, 11:13 AM
Kuma
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Savage 25 RTR

My LHS has been selling those like crazy lately, and the Savege SS too. Every time I go in, I see someone walking out with a huge box that says "Savage 25" on it, and the LHS guy is all grins. There was also one sitting on the counter, I had a good look at it, very nicely made truck and the body is wickedly made for a RTR, all orange and steel gray.