Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

PICS.

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 02:41 PM
kennebell50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PICS.

I got bored waiting for my new IMEX wheels/tires to arrive for my Savage so I decided to do some cleaning up and maintence on my Kanai 2, Savage, and most importantly my work station. I just picked up a camcorder that will allow me to provide you people with video downloads(I'm real excited about that), but terrible weather and no Savage wheels makes it hard to get out and try out the camcorder. I care about my Kanai too much to be running it in the snow, but when the Savage wheels come in and the temps outside rise alittle I'll post about a 10 min. vid of total Savage bashing.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ur52372.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	73059   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jg14215.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	73060   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vs55820.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	73061  
Old 11-07-2003, 02:53 PM
popa71

Default RE: PICS.

Impressive!!!!!!! Check out the old trusty SAvage 21!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2003, 02:55 PM
popa71

Sorry forgot the picture
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx72498.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	73063  
Old 11-08-2003, 06:37 AM
ducati74868

Pretty obvious you dont have any kids... My 3 little hellyuns would have that nice workstation tore up in about 2 minutes flat!! I am at a big disadvantage in that area! Currently trying to figure out where I can set me up a work bench for my trucks... Uncle Sam dont exactly give you the most spacious house!!!
Old 11-08-2003, 06:59 AM
TheMachine

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why do you still have fuel in the tank on the Savage....thats bad mmk !

TM
Old 11-08-2003, 08:00 AM
Maxispeed

Popa71 What wheels do you use?

Thanks
Old 11-08-2003, 10:35 AM
kennebell50

Hey Machine, good catch but contrary to popular belief I think if the vehicle is inside and the fuel doesn't sit for too long I don't see a problem with leaving it there. I've been doing it for years now trouble free.

Ducati, you are correct about no kids. If I had kids my wife wouldn't let me have all these toys. My wife runs these things as much as I do, right were thinking about getting her a MGT. If the MGT if faster than my 8 Port Savage I guess I'll put a Sirio .27 in it. I hate to lose.

Anyways you people are only a few short days from viewing first video of bashing, I'm still waiting on some parts but as soon as I get them I'll post a vid of some Savage abuse. By the way I run at W.O.T. and I love to catch major air, I'm not afraid of blowing engines or breaking parts. I'm tired of seeing vids of people driving 5 mph in circles in there backyard. Hell why even post that crap, it almost puts me to sleep.
Old 11-08-2003, 11:15 AM
popa71

The wheels are Hot Bodies revolutions on mayhem tires. A set of 4 wheels and tires are $80 at Towerhobbies
Old 11-08-2003, 07:38 PM
TheMachine

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

newtoheli - you would be well served by running your tank dry, or draining it after a days run so you can then burn the fuel off from the engine.... Nitro fuel goes stale very quickly, and when its been in contact with exhaust gases it will not last much time at all......plus your tank is vented. If you plug the tank it would be better. Do you have any problems with starting ? have you broken a owb.... your engine can get the fuel run into it while you move it around with fuel in it etc... not to mention the water absorbtion and corrosion going on inside your engine.

I like your idear of the vids with action...I`m the same I have seen way too much boring lawn circles on here too !
What do you think of this [link=http://members.iinet.net.au/~zrinski/savNbuggy.mpeg]VID(12Mb dowload)[/link]...I know we could do better, any tips for the dirver or cameraman ?

TM