Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

NEW Kyosho Mini-Monster Truck!!

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

NEW Kyosho Mini-Monster Truck!!

Old 11-11-2003, 01:13 PM
Deandome
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Kyosho Mini-Monster Truck!!

I knew that once I set my sights on the Losi Mini-T, something would come along & mess things up:

http://www.radiocontrolzone.com/foru...hreadid=143037

I've heard mixed opinions on the Mini-Z line, and this looks like just a doctored version of their Overland series. The shocks look a bit cheezy/limited, but then again, they've been doing minis with great success for quite a while. Could this one be 4WD, though? One of the pics makes it look possible, but I don't know if that would be a good thing for a mini, as it would have to affect run time/speed pretty significantly.

I still like the looks of the Mini-T & the fact that it is a "clean sheet" offroad design. But I might have to wait & do a comparison (and read reviews) rather than jump on the Losi when my LHS calls & tells me my reserved Mini-T is in!

Dean

EDIT: The link above SHOULD work, but it appears to have glitched out in the last few minutes! I got it as a link from the RC Car Action website, here's THAT link!!

http://www.rccaraction.com/
Old 11-11-2003, 05:27 PM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: NEW Kyosho Mini-Monster Truck!!

looks like a cheap mini z with big wheels....
Old 11-11-2003, 06:03 PM
Isphius
My Feedback: (1)

if they would just do that to the micro rs4, i really want a tiny 4wd.
Old 11-12-2003, 11:08 AM
bigjdubb

Oh boy, another crappy car for the mini-z line. These things are fun for about 5 minutes and then you realize how slow and crappy they are. I don't see that this truck and the Mini-T will ever be compared against each other. It would be like comparing a Micro-RS4 and a Mini-Z car. Even though this is a "monster truck" the Mini-T will handle jumps and off road bumps much better. Besides not being able to do much off roading, these things are slow. Mini-Z's with mod motors are still very slow.