Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

"Team Blue Star" Shocks??

Old 11-18-2003, 12:29 AM
Deandome
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Team Blue Star" Shocks??

I keep getting drawn to these shocks sold (made?) by a company called Team Blue Star. http://www.teambluestar.com/maxxshocks.htm

They ALWAYS have blue & silver sets for sale on e-bay, and sometimes they for for about $60 a set, not a bad price IMO. They LOOK super-solid, have nice progressive springs. They just seem very well made.

As I haven't been able to discern any major (or minor) differences between all the different alum shocks out there, I was wondering if anyone has personal experience with these shocks, and if so, how do you like 'em?

Thanks!

Dean
Old 11-18-2003, 01:58 AM
Kuma
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "Team Blue Star" Shocks??

My father and I have bought alot of products from Teambluestar, very good stuff and I believe those guys do most of the work. The shocks are definately the most expensive products they sell, Their Kyosho and MBX4/5 shocks often go $40-50 a pair, while their T-Maxx ones go close to the same depending on how desperate the bidder is, I've seen one hit $90+. They're definately worth it though if you can even get them for $60.