Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

TXT-1 PIC

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 05:16 PM
kennebell50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TXT-1 PIC

Just finished assembly. Here is my new TXT-1 crushing my Kanai 2 that I have put MT tires. This is my first electric ever, I've had nitros for over 5 years though. I bought it so I could drive something around the house because its too cold and snowy outside. I chose this over the E-maxx because I thaught the suspension and chassis were cool looking and I want to get into rockcrawling. I didn't really want much for top speed either so I think this was a better choice. I don't like the mech. speed control thats about 30 years behind in technology, and the motors are too weak. I'm hoping that with some good motors and a good ESC I will have more torque. I was thinking some Trinity PK2s and a Novak Rooster single or the E-maxx dual? what Right now its running alittle low on torque. I needs a run to climb things. I would actually like to gear it down some if I could? Let me know what you think.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us53953.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	79410  
Old 12-03-2003, 05:24 PM
**MilkMachine**

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TXT-1 PIC

Awesome car!! Nice work!