Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

need help wit hpi nitro mt

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2004, 09:06 AM
rc_fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help wit hpi nitro mt

i want to hop-up my nitro mt. give me a list of the best hop-ups for it.
Old 01-05-2004, 10:42 AM
Kuma
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need help wit hpi nitro mt

Powerline and Megatech makes great parts for it, there's a list of Powerline parts at Tower Hobbies. If you want to go all aluminum you can get:

4mm chassis or 2.5mm chasis, gearbox, center gear brace, upper deck, front & rear arms, uprights, knuckles, shock towers, steering bellcrank & slider. And also titanium turnbuckes from Lunsford.

There are also alot of other parts found on ebay such as metal spur gear, fibreglass upper deck, slipper clutch and a 2-speed transmission. Parts from the new Nitro MT2 are supposadly improved so you can upgrade the chassis and suspension system.

So far I've gotten Ofna MBX front & rear shocks and throttle/brake levers also from an Ofna MBX for a slide carb setup. There are tons of possibilities and I'm having fun finding out what other things fits, I'm still looking for a bigger fuel tank that'll fit.