Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Rims and wheels

Old 02-18-2004, 08:34 PM
bigdom324

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rims and wheels

Well its my second day as a member of the site. I found out what a flame war was (I think I started one maybe even two) and half the people here hate me. Anyway I was thinking about ordering a set of hot bodies dagger wheels and a set of pro-line Maxx Masher tires. Does anybody know if the hot bodies dagger wheels are any good (I already know the tires are good). They look kind of thin and I am not sure if they will hold up.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:44 AM
miserynitro
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rims and wheels

you know, i haven't really heard anything bad about them.... they seem to be holding up better than the stock ones used to, but it seems proline rims are always the ebst of choice... or some people feel that aluminum rims do the job..... basically get want you want.... and if you have a hard time with them, post it up here... to help out or be helped out by other people....