Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Should I......

Old 02-22-2004, 09:24 PM
raykessler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should I......

I pre-ordered the Genesis but im having second thoughts....... The losi MT is looking really cool, but for me money is an issue, and getting the Losi would mean an extro hundred bucks pluse 75 down the drain for the good faith thing... But im really torn. I could save up the money needed...... But the Genesis is gonna be cook, but so is the losi

id rather this not turn into a flame ware so guys just please express your honest opinions and dont diss anyone else
Old 02-22-2004, 09:42 PM
mecky33

Default RE: Should I......

I have been happy with Cen as a company, and I really like to look of the Cen truck. Since you are in it seventy five bucks I would stick with the Genesis and buy the losi later if you absolutely have to have it.
Old 02-22-2004, 10:52 PM
RC SNYPER
My Feedback: (1)

I agree with him . ken
Old 02-22-2004, 11:47 PM
jefx

Yup stick with the Genesis if your already in for $75. I preordered one too, but I backed out with the non-refundable $75 show of good faith. That was a show of bad faith on the distributors part and sounded fishy to me.

edit: I preordered a Losi LST from my LHS for free!
Old 02-23-2004, 07:02 AM
popa71

I like the Cen but between that and the Losi I would go with the Losi truck. It seems both are set up for good top speed. But the Losi truck looks like it will handle much more abuse. The cen looks like a good roll over will break alot of stuff!!!!!!!!

Plus the Cen set up is very complex there will be some issues to work out there!!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2004, 09:57 AM
SH ByA

I already preordered the Cen as well, and I have been thinking of the Losi but my beef with the Losi is that I dont want the JR radio. I already have one. If I didnt have the radio then I would get the Losi. I dont know, I'm thinking on the issue, Maybe I can sell the radio. I dont know yet. I still like the CEN, it will be faster than the Losi and I like the setup. I'll just have to wait and see. I'll debate on this more. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:53 AM
DaSHiKi

I would back out and go with Losi personally I dont like the look of all those shocks on the Cen they look vulnerable and Losi always makes the best of whatever they get into. I would also look at parts availability though if you can't get parts your in big trouble!
Old 02-23-2004, 07:01 PM
T-Maxx killer with my cen mt2

don't back out the Genesis looks like it's going to be the best mt on the market, and the losi, well the losi is nothing out of the ordinary it has a .26 engine and the genesis has a .46 that probably puts out twice the hp of it.
Old 02-23-2004, 07:12 PM
braden.r productions

Yes you are right about it putting out more horse power but think of the weight of the .46 engine
Old 02-23-2004, 08:04 PM
mecky33

Even with the weight of the .46, which can't be that much its still going to have a really good HP to weight ratio.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:46 PM
raykessler

besides the fact that the Genesis looks real cool, my only beefs with it, are that it looks hard to work on and that there will be no other engines to put in it.... im stuck with the stock one. Ill probably just stick with the Genesis and wait for the next (mabie a graphite+) losi truck