Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

sirio .27 to much power for the savage ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

sirio .27 to much power for the savage ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 03:18 AM
tmaxkilla
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sirio .27 to much power for the savage ?

hello i got the picco[:@] .26 motor in the savae i was wondering if the sirio got s to much power torque for the tranny will it ruin it or you think it can handle it ?[sm=lol.gif].....if any one can help on this matter please fell free to write i know the sirio got 3.1 horse power with 39000 pm i was wondering if that can damage the tranny or the spur strip it any thing like that please let me know thanxxx[sm=bananahead.gif]
Old 03-07-2004, 08:52 AM
R/C Madman
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: sirio .27 to much power for the savage ?

Not to many Bashers here have this engine yet because of the $$$$$$$$$$[sm=greedy.gif] I think I saw a post of one member that said he had one in his Maxx but, you will have to do a search and PM him on the issue. IMHO I say if you got the money then go for it! After all if you got $365 to spend on a engine then upgrading the tranny should not be that big of a deal for you.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:14 PM
wakbrdr

the .25 engine has enough power i think
Old 03-08-2004, 12:03 AM
waybad1

It's not the tranny you have to worry about it's just about bulletproof it's the diffs that most people have problems with when installing high power engines the diff cases flex allowing the pinion gear to strip