Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Defining moment in your MT experience.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Defining moment in your MT experience.

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 02:29 PM
allen0622

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Defining moment in your MT experience.

I was out bashing today at my favorite construction site, there was this 40ft. mound with about 25ft. of near straight vert I got up and over the hill and I was like "wow". And it got me thinking about other "wow" moments I've had where I just had to smile.
I'm sure everyone has had at least one if not a few, maybe it was a 30 footer you took and landed on your roof not breaking a thing, or maybe it was that $300 big block you just dropped in that shredded every bow off your bowties, or maybe you hydroplaned across a pond! Who knows.

My own personal wow was the first time I heard my my first nitro vehicle(2.5 T-maxx) shift into second gear, man, I thought that was the coolest thing. Couldn't stop talking about it and had to let everyone I showed the car to listen to the shift, awesome.[sm=sunsmiley.gif]

Also when I installed my THSracing pipe, I had no idea a tuned pipe could make such a difference. wow
Old 03-10-2004, 02:39 PM
mecky33

Default RE: Defining moment in your MT experience.

The first time I hit second gear was one of my biggest wow moments. Every time I run it I cant help but grin when it shifts. It atracts crowds when I run and I get so many questions when they realize it as a two speed tranny.
Old 03-10-2004, 02:47 PM
slodsm
My Feedback: (1)

I have honestly never had one with MT's I don't believe, it was 1/8 scales. My most memorable with an MT was several years ago with my original maxx, had it about 3 days. I was out behind my neighborhood where they were clearing land and there were a lot of dirt mounds. It was right beside a small creek. I had jumped this same dirt mound probably 20 times and landed perfectly to the left everytime. The last one I went up, hit something on the way, truck veered right and went straight into the creek at WOT. All I thought was crap, I am wearing a white shirt and this is going to be really expensive to fix too.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:59 PM
fhm101

What kind of light truck are you running these days? I started with Native trucks and have switched to Pro Hobby Racing.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:52 PM
rcmtdriver2000

My first run with my new epic in the maxx today,wow!
Old 03-10-2004, 08:12 PM
slodsm
My Feedback: (1)

FHM I am running the Dace chassis this year. I have not even put fuel through the truck yet but I am hoping she is the best so far. I am using a few choice UE bits as well.