RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Thunder Quake hop ups

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 07:38 PM
sn0wrider
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder Quake hop ups

where can i get like tires, plastics, shocks, rims, engines..or do any trucks tires and rims fit on it??plz post links thnx
Old 03-12-2004, 09:32 PM
popa71

Default RE: Thunder Quake hop ups

Your not going to find that many upgrades for the Thunder Quake. Duratrax products dont get that much third party support. Or first party support for that matter!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2004, 10:12 PM
Evileagle

Default RE: Thunder Quake hop ups

The only tires/wheels for the TQ are the stock ones (sold by tower), but there are t-maxx wheel adaptors for the TQ to run almost any kind of wheels/tires you want (also sold by tower). Tower sells all the plastic and aluminum parts for the TQ, but if you bought your TQ in the last year, you can get free replacements for the plactic parts by Duratrax. Any engine can be put in the TQ that has a reg/standard shaft, but you can also put an SG shaft engine in it if you cut off the portion with no threads. There are serveral aftermarket parts by a person who runs a site here (after market parts include steel wheel shafts, steel front dogbone shafts, roll cage, shock tower supports, aluminum diff cases, soon-to-be aluminum bulkheads; the list goes on). There is even a twin engine conversion kit sold here for the TQ.