Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Power Racing

Old 03-17-2004, 07:35 PM
crazypyro013

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Racing

Power racing, current makers of several Savage, T-Maxx, and Mugen MBX5 hop-ups and maker of the swift buggy, which is a nice deal in my opinion.... Is going to be making a monster truck.... i sent an e-mail asking for additional info and all they would tell me is its 1/8 scale, and its a tab bit bigger then the Savage..... R/C Car MAgazine does have pictures i was told, and the truck is due out soon, but they didn't tell me an exact date

should be interesting to see what they come out with
Old 03-18-2004, 12:45 AM
ThermalRD

Default RE: Power Racing

Making a truck??? I would be willing to bet they are doing a truggy. It would make sense since they already have an 8th scale buggy on the market.

Matt
Old 03-20-2004, 06:19 AM
slodsm
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Power Racing

Crazy, far be it from me to knock a company, but I just got that issue of RC car today. I would not own that truck of it was given to me. It is the most blatant Savage rip off ever made. Period. TVP truck, the cut outs are the same as the savage. The engine, pipe, even the carrying handle. Shocks look exactly the same. I could honestly fine no differences other that the obviously inferior quality of the product to the real thing. Last but not least, the pre production name of the truck is the Ravage. Come on now, the Magic wheel didn't even rip off the Maxx this bad.