Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Duratrax Maximum MT Bodies

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 11:05 PM
red5033

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Duratrax Maximum MT Bodies

Yes, I know alot if you think the Duratrax Maximum MT "suck", however, I own one, It hasnt broken yet despite being beat to hell, I enjoy it and for $179 RTR, I could not beat it for my 1st Nitro. My question is; Does anyone know if there any bodies available for these trucks. I have trashed mine and want to put a different body on it (Humvee, hummer, Jeep, ect) I cant seem to find any for this truck..If no one make one, does anyone know if any of the other manufacturers bodies will fit or can be modified to fit..

Thanks,
Red
Old 03-28-2004, 11:14 PM
R/C Madman
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Duratrax Maximum MT Bodies

I have a MT Pro and all you have to do is measure the stock body and look on www.Towerhobbies.com to see what bodies will fit then go to your LHS or order it from where ever is the cheapest. I turned mine into a Stadium truck by putting 2.2" tires and rims on it and I put a 1/10th car body on it when mine fell apart.
Old 03-29-2004, 02:56 PM
khabben

I used a 1/10 body on mine got from my LHS , was 20 or 25 . The only thing you have to do is match post and drill holes . I don't have a pic of my Mt , But i have a hummer body by Proline
Old 09-16-2004, 08:54 PM
deadend9009

All you need to do is to find a body that fits the stampede. I used the Hummer H2 and it looks sweet and it fits just fine
Old 09-16-2004, 10:10 PM
ndeepoffroad

is there a place online that sells bodies. I went to tower, but i didn't see any bodies.
Old 09-17-2004, 08:21 AM
Mxracer45

ORIGINAL: ndeepoffroad

is there a place online that sells bodies. I went to tower, but i didn't see any bodies.
WOW, lol, just type in body, and your world of bodies will come up at TOWER.
Old 09-17-2004, 04:17 PM
KICKINDIRT

I agree the maximum mt gets a bad rap,but i've had one for three years now and its still bad to the bone .I added a 2 speed and have used a couple different pipes.It still flies never been rebuilt. It has been crashed so hard the chassis was bent almost in half once by me once by my 5yr old son so i stripped it down straightened it out and put it back together,and it still flies.its the greatest low-buck truck i've seen.
Old 09-17-2004, 04:35 PM
oatmealman
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

yes i ran into a curb racing a real mustang down my street and i turned around and i hit the curb going like 40mph and the only thing that happened was my racing pipe came off no damage at all started right back up and got her goin sidways down my street drifto