Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

savage ss hop ups

Old 04-02-2004, 11:56 AM
E-snake
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default savage ss hop ups

Will hop-ups that work on the savage .25 and .21 work on the ss? Also how long is the build time on the ss, and could someone who is an intermidiate model builder put it together without much difficulty. I want a kit because I want to know how to fix it when I break it. Is there many things you need to build it and stuff you need to run it after it is built besides an glow igniter, radio, and fuel. (the basics) Is the savage ss basicly the .25 except with a nicer pipe, and a few other nicer things? Oh, is the t-maxx or the savage ss more beginer friendly?

Thanks,
Ethan
Old 04-02-2004, 02:28 PM
GotSavage?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: savage ss hop ups

All of the Hop-ups are the same for all three Savages (unless other wise stated). I havent built the kit but I have disassembled mine a couple of times and if you take you time building I would say I would take about 6 to 8 hours to finish depending on your skill level. I dont think any special tools are required but you might want to get a nice set of allen wrenches because the ones they give you strip out easily.