Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

im thinking about savage hop ups

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

im thinking about savage hop ups

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Crazy_Coconuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im thinking about savage hop ups

i was thinking about the savage ss tuned pipe... anyway, i was wondering if it was really worth getting one, and i was also wondering if it would make the engine run hotter than the 25 composite one... also... do you know how it will do on a serio .27 (i have plans for one in the distant future)? heat is a problem for me cuz i live in a city in the middle of the desert... its hot enough out there... is there another more worth while pipe out there?

i like the truckzilla but i dont care much for the engine... anyway, i was thinking about getting the long chassis by hot bodies, some UFO's wheels, and as mentioned the .27 engine... i was wondering if i broke the rear dogbone, what would be a suitable repacement for it?

thanks
Old 04-07-2004, 06:01 PM
vizaracer

Default RE: im thinking about savage hop ups

well for the rear dogbone, get the HD dogbone. but with the SS, it comes with them. i dont think the pipes add heat. but you can get a better cooling head and it will be colder. the sirio works great. i have one.
Old 04-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Crazy_Coconuts

the rear dogbone will be too short wont it, cuz isnt it was a stretched chassis? and yeah... about the pipe, i was asking cuz my friend got a new pipe for his maxx and it got quite a bit hotter... i think im going to get a new head... but that engine is just an idea still cuz of this savage... 550 US $ cuz of shipping and handling... [&:]
Old 04-07-2004, 07:30 PM
vizaracer

oh i forgot the long chassis. you can get some titanium ones for it or get some normal HD extended dog bones.
Old 04-08-2004, 07:41 AM
Crazy_Coconuts

i also want to put a 1/4 scale servo in here... will it drop in directly? iv never actually seen a giant servo, so i dont know...