RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

LOSI LST ARRIVAL DATE

Old 06-28-2004, 11:41 PM
YanBooth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LOSI LST ARRIVAL DATE

LOL
ORIGINAL: icenutz

My hopes of taking my new LST to my annual 4th of July bash are gone. What is the purpose of life now...........how can I go on..........
Old 06-29-2004, 02:29 PM
stebog

Horizon gives out some shipping info and all is quiet in this thread.

If only they'd (Losi) have given Rich Trujillo some leeway to do this earlier, it could have saved him some gray hairs.
Old 06-29-2004, 03:55 PM
ThermalRD

Its quiet because theres nothing else to ask. Nobody knows when those other trucks will arrive at Losi, so nobody knows when they will ship. If we want the LST, we wait. No choice really. I know the rumor is that they "should" be shipping this week, but thats really not a solid ship date. Like Richard has said, they arent releasing ANY of the trucks until they get the rest of them in. Richard said it would be before August, but time is runnning out. Richard, any update???

Matt
ORIGINAL: stebog

Horizon gives out some shipping info and all is quiet in this thread.

If only they'd (Losi) have given Rich Trujillo some leeway to do this earlier, it could have saved him some gray hairs.
Old 06-29-2004, 04:05 PM
fiddybucks

My LHS spoke to his horizon rep today and the rep said he still knew nothing about when they were going to be released, also adam drake posted today on his site that there is no new news either. My LHS did say that they heard fron traxxas and the revo should be in his shop friday or next tuesday.
Old 06-29-2004, 04:07 PM
fantomas
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: SHEP.

i see that Rich has been busy testing

and here is the link to Rich and some way cool crawlers
[link=http://clodtalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=4376]nice [/link]
lets get a review!
Old 06-29-2004, 07:16 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So the official word is still "no new word"?

I dropped in by my LHS, and asked if they'd heard any solid news lately, I usually get the same answers, "haven't heard anything" or "I still don't know when it'll be out". They are really good about giving out only facts and not starting any rumors, but today they told me that it'll be out really soon, possibly this week. That was music to my ears, as it was the first piece of release info that they've actually given me. Maybe they know something we don't.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:08 PM
ThermalRD

Ya, looks like were gonna have to wait til they are in stores. Losi doesnt respond to e-mail anymore, so, i cant get anyone to confirm or deny any rumors. I'll see what my LHS tells me tomorrow.

ORIGINAL: jefx

I dropped in by my LHS, and asked if they'd heard any solid news lately, I usually get the same answers, "haven't heard anything" or "I still don't know when it'll be out". They are really good about giving out only facts and not starting any rumors, but today they told me that it'll be out really soon, possibly this week. That was music to my ears, as it was the first piece of release info that they've actually given me. Maybe they know something we don't.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:13 PM
fiddybucks

ORIGINAL: jefx

See this info is weird, when i called my LHS he got his horizon on the other line for me while i was holding, and he could not get one ounce of info from him. but the interesting thing is that his horizon rep was surprised at the news that my LHS was getting his revos this week and kept saying "no way, no way" to my LHS guy. Maybe traxxas is pulling a fast one and getting their trucks out early to get some of the LST market.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:19 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is weird. I can't say how factual the info is that he gave me, all I can say is that he hasn't given me anything else before today simply because he didn't know. So just the fact that he told me SOMETHING made me feel as if he knew something, and it got me a little excited.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:26 PM
fantomas

i went back to my lhs today and when i walk in i have been saying "oh its that guy about the losi truck again".. i asked my lhs owner again when the eta was and he told me the 3rd and said that in his computer there was 2 trucks ready to ship.. then he smiled and said that he made a mistake.. you know i was just in there yesterday and he told me the 7th.. he thinks its funny that i am so worked up about this truck... and he still asks me if im sure i wouldnt prefer a revo..lmao
Old 06-29-2004, 09:18 PM
fiddybucks

My LHS has gone from thinking I am interested in the truck.....to i want the truck....to i really want the truck....to i am obessed with the truck....to i should seek consuling about the truck.....and now he has just accepted it as part of my personality, me and the truck as one......

It seems very common tha our LHS are asking us if we want the revo instead.....WHICH MAKES THE BIG QUESTION:

What is everyone going to do if you are looking at the revo on the counter and still no word on when you will see the LST? What are you gonna buy?
Old 06-29-2004, 09:37 PM
icenutz

What will I buy if the Revo is sitting on the counter and the LST isn't in yet???? NOTHING!!!!! I will wait for the LST. Then I will wait more for the LST. Then I will wait longer for the LST. Then when I am done waiting for the LST, I will wait even longer for the LST. I do not wany the Revo. As a matter of fact I hope everyone who gets the Revo isn't happy. And when I get my LST next summer I will run over your year old Revos making you wish you waited the extra year to get the LST!
Old 06-29-2004, 10:08 PM
YanBooth

Well said mate! I hope you didn't get warned for that!
Yan
Old 06-29-2004, 10:29 PM
SHEP.

i have never been a big fan of duratraxxas so i will wait even if i had to wait a few more months

yes it sucks to wait, but you will have plenty of time to wreck it when you get it

just hang in there people, it won't be much longer
Old 06-29-2004, 10:39 PM
ThermalRD

ORIGINAL: fiddybucks
WHICH MAKES THE BIG QUESTION:

What is everyone going to do if you are looking at the revo on the counter and still no word on when you will see the LST? What are you gonna buy?
Ya, i've thought about that too. Honestly though, im more excited about the LST than any truck to ever hit the market. I want my LST. I want an update from Richard. And i want that damn phone call from the LHS.

Matt
Old 06-29-2004, 11:14 PM
fantomas

What is everyone going to do if you are looking at the revo on the counter and still no word on when you will see the LST? What are you gonna buy? WAIT LONGER FOR THE LST!!!
Old 06-29-2004, 11:37 PM
SHEP.

ORIGINAL: fantomas

What is everyone going to do if you are looking at the revo on the counter and still no word on when you will see the LST? What are you gonna buy? WAIT LONGER FOR THE LST!!!

yes i will wait
Old 06-30-2004, 11:16 AM
MTmaster

I'm going to buy both the Revo and the LST as soon as I can get my hands on them...... add them to my collection. Then it will be Tmaxx 2.5, Savage 25, Revo, LST........ Can't wait! At least I have something to rip around with until they come out.

-MT
Old 06-30-2004, 01:42 PM
StatikG35

I just got off the phone with the HS I've preordered with and the news is that they are getting a handful next Tuesday or Wednesday. This has been confirmed by the HS with a call to their distributor, Horizon. They've also told me that if you don't get in on the first wave of trucks, it'll be September before you see another one. I called Horizon myself and verified the same thing. My advice? Call that LHS and make sure that you are on the top of their list!
Old 06-30-2004, 01:45 PM
kawasaki madman

I am going to wait, hell I've had $$ on one since the end of Feb. I personally don't see the need to waste the money on the Revo. Who cares about all the super-techno junk they think they have on it. I gaurantee you will see the new Revo owners back in the LHS to buy new arms, shocks and whatever else previous T-Maxx owners had to replace b/c the trucks don't hold up to much abuse. Been there, tired of doing that![:@] If you need to have everything, buy the Revo too, if you just want the best.....WAIT FOR THE LST! The LST is just a way better value!
Old 06-30-2004, 01:48 PM
MTmaster

I agree! There are definetly pros and cons to all trucks, and I agree that the Traxxas products don't hold up like my Savage 25.... but they are still very cool in their own way. I just like to have all of them as it is my hobby, and lover learning the ins and outs of each one. It's a ton of fun!

-MT
Old 06-30-2004, 02:52 PM
stebog

MTMaster - You're dead on about the toughness of the Savage. I'm kinda sad that I'm going to be passing the Savage on to one of my cousins. It was the toughest truck I've ever owned. Beat the crap out of it the last year, or so, and only broke the post that holds the lid on the battery box. I never did put in a high output powerplant because of all the diff and dogbone troubles I've read about on here and Savage-Central. That's the main reason I'm getting an LST, so I can add more power without worrying about the drivetrain. I just wish my other race trucks were as tough as the Savage.
Old 06-30-2004, 02:56 PM
MTmaster

Yeah.... I love my Savage because it's built like rock! The only thing I have ever replaced on mine is a shock shaft. Bent it almost 90 degrees and didn't break anything else in the process. Not sure how that is possible, but I wasn't complaining.

How can you pass on your truck.... I would never let go of my old cars. I like to keep them all running and have waiting for the next time I need to do some serious driving. I would hold onto it as it's such an insane piece of machinery. I wish the Tmaxx was that strong, but I like my Tmaxx for other reasons, and I have had a ton of fun latelty with it as I just put a new engine in it, and a sweet rc universe roll cage.

-MT
Old 06-30-2004, 03:57 PM
ThermalRD

Well, i suppose nothing shipped today. Richard would have come on here and said something if they had shipped. Anybody having trouble with the Team Losi web page. It loads a blank white page for me now. No error messages, just a blank white page.

Matt
Old 06-30-2004, 04:01 PM
fantomas

the losi page is working for me... i am thinking that when you see the revo hit the shelves the losi wont be far behind...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.