Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

LOSI LST ARRIVAL DATE

Old 06-30-2004, 05:05 PM
breakin2
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LOSI LST ARRIVAL DATE

The Losi webpage might as well be a blank white page with all the LST information they've posted in the past few months.
Old 06-30-2004, 05:37 PM
tripplefatty

i would like to no what wght oil comes in the shocks??...dont feel like spending a arm & a leg trying to get the set up ...
Old 06-30-2004, 05:47 PM
fantomas
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: tripplefatty

i would like to no what wght oil comes in the shocks??...dont feel like spending a arm & a leg trying to get the set up ...
i dont understand what your asking...
Old 06-30-2004, 06:01 PM
twisted

he wants to know what weight shock oil comes with the truck.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:28 PM
O.G.SaNDMaN

We well be closed on Monday the 5th of july for the holiday, We well be open on sat the 3rd 10-6

Good News! Race results are now back online, you can view them here.

Now in stock:Mini T paddles, new asc monster GT shocks Losi MF2 race trucks,

The word on the street is the REVO here apx july15th and the losi truck well ship to us next tuesday

How do you like the new logo??And raceway has the race results back!

The site is still undergoing changes and we'll be adding more info as time permits!

If you have any suggestions, please let us know!

http://www.rcplus.com/
Old 06-30-2004, 09:30 PM
icenutz

Who is this person, and how creditable is he????Where did he get his information??????HE did say, "word on the streets" which probably just means it's a rumer.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:43 PM
O.G.SaNDMaN

Word on the street is like a loose term like its possible....

This guy I have delt with for years just wouldnt post this on his personal website if it wasnt at least somewhat true....

He is good friends as so am I with some people that work at lunsford racing, who talks to losi .....
Old 06-30-2004, 10:28 PM
icenutz

Well, there is another date. Time will tell.
Old 06-30-2004, 11:01 PM
twisted

ya know losi is got to be rolling after reading our posts.
Old 06-30-2004, 11:17 PM
icenutz

My brother's friend's cousin's former accountant knew a person who shopped at the same grocery store as a guy who was in a car accident involved with an older lady who has the same last name as a guy that worked in the building next to a person who knows someone that did lawn care for a Losi rep. Will cutting the lawn, he found a piece of paper mistakenly dropped. He said that on that paper was a statement that the LST will be out at approximately 3:25pm PDT on Wednesday, July 7, 2004.

Believe me, this source is reliable!!!

HeHeHe....
Old 06-30-2004, 11:39 PM
bburch6

I like that one

ORIGINAL: icenutz

My brother's friend's cousin's former accountant knew a person who shopped at the same grocery store as a guy who was in a car accident involved with an older lady who has the same last name as a guy that worked in the building next to a person who knows someone that did lawn care for a Losi rep. Will cutting the lawn, he found a piece of paper mistakenly dropped. He said that on that paper was a statement that the LST will be out at approximately 3:25pm PDT on Wednesday, July 7, 2004.

HeHeHe....
Old 06-30-2004, 11:42 PM
SHEP.

ORIGINAL: icenutz

HeHeHe....

[sm=confused.gif] i don't get it

[sm=lol.gif]
Old 07-01-2004, 12:12 AM
twisted

he made a funny! lmao
Old 07-01-2004, 08:19 AM
fiddybucks

ORIGINAL: O.G.SaNDMaN

We well be closed on Monday the 5th of july for the holiday, We well be open on sat the 3rd 10-6

Good News! Race results are now back online, you can view them here.

Now in stock:Mini T paddles, new asc monster GT shocks Losi MF2 race trucks,

The word on the street is the REVO here apx july15th and the losi truck well ship to us next tuesday

How do you like the new logo??And raceway has the race results back!

The site is still undergoing changes and we'll be adding more info as time permits!

If you have any suggestions, please let us know!

http://www.rcplus.com/
Well the Revo is going to be shipping out next wednesday july 7, 2004. this is confirmed through traxxas to my LHS. Ihave been told to come in and pick it up on friday the 9th (he is two days shipping from traxxas), worse case monday the 12th if traxxas does not get them turned around in time in their ware house. So that shows that the revo info is incorrect so you can bet it was the same street he got the losi info from. I think this is a classic case of spaming for his business.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:35 AM
stebog

ORIGINAL: MTmaster

How can you pass on your truck.... I would never let go of my old cars.
-MT
I'm not exactly letting it go, just getting a new driver for it.

If I don't pass it on, it will just sit until the next time I decide to fire it up. That and the other guys on my 'race team' don't have the funds to buy new rigs. My team consists of some friends and cousins. I make pretty good money and they're mostly still in college, so I help them out when I can. Besides the more racers at our track, the better.
Old 07-01-2004, 10:57 AM
getripped83

WOW THAT LOSI LST LOOKS LIKE A POS LOL lets see does anyone see anything wrong with the truck except me?? exposed gears are always a good thing especially the way that engine was mounted and wow big shocks big deal those shock towers are gonna snap crackle and pop theres nothing new in that truck they just copied everyone else MT+Big Engine=MONEY and everyone is buying it up seriously whats new about that thing nada i wouldnt waste my hard earned dollar on that hunk of junk
Old 07-01-2004, 11:12 AM
MTmaster

Stebog.... that's cool, yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I alsmost want to go and purchase a truck for my friends so have more people to race with.

getripped83..... so what would YOU purchase oh mighty one? You probalby REALLY want an LST but the welfare check and food stamps aren't quite enough to purchase one. Stick to your fisher price toys dude!

-MT
Old 07-01-2004, 11:29 AM
stebog

getripped you need to getlost.

The LST has a gear cover but it was removed for the product shots.

BTW, you should take some of that hard-earned money and buy some punctuation or at least complete your incoherent ramble by using the Caps Lock key.
Old 07-01-2004, 11:35 AM
speed lives
My Feedback: (1)

LMAO, owned.
Old 07-01-2004, 11:48 AM
ThermalRD

Ok, now heres an intelligent post. Lets clear something up. You complain about exposed gears??? So, basically EVERY nitro rc on the market is a POS because of exposed gears correct? I mean really. I have yet to find an 8th scale buggy that has a transmission with enclosed gears. Or maybe you just didnt realize that ALL of the Nitros have exposed spur gears. Do us all a favor. Stay out of this thread, we dont want you here.

Matt
ORIGINAL: getripped83

WOW THAT LOSI LST LOOKS LIKE A POS LOL lets see does anyone see anything wrong with the truck except me?? exposed gears are always a good thing especially the way that engine was mounted and wow big shocks big deal those shock towers are gonna snap crackle and pop theres nothing new in that truck they just copied everyone else MT+Big Engine=MONEY and everyone is buying it up seriously whats new about that thing nada i wouldnt waste my hard earned dollar on that hunk of junk
Old 07-01-2004, 11:58 AM
eworx
My Feedback: (12)

Look at this kids profile all he is doing it going from forum to forum trashing on stuff he has been on here for 2 days and all he can do is run his mouth..... what Cars or trucks do you have? do you have any?

Old 07-01-2004, 12:38 PM
getripped83

Losi has the same setup as the MGT and i heard of all kinds of things getting caught in the gears due to the layout of the engine and trans i know most cars and trucks have exposed gears, but dont you think the wheels will kick stuff up under the body and get caught in the gears ive heard about it happening many times. again im gonna ask what makes the losi truck any different? plz tell me cuz im gettin a new truck but im sure im gonna get a REvo because its different, its called innovation.

I also have A
Tmaxx
evader pro
maximum st
Usa1
80's AE 1/10 scale Buggy
HPI Rs4 ss
Schumacher xtr.21
i think thats it cant remember any more...
Old 07-01-2004, 12:58 PM
ThermalRD

So youre getting a Revo? Sweeeet. Now get the hell outta this LST thread jerk.

Losi has the same setup as the MGT and i heard of all kinds of things getting caught in the gears due to the layout of the engine and trans i know most cars and trucks have exposed gears, but dont you think the wheels will kick stuff up under the body and get caught in the gears ive heard about it happening many times. again im gonna ask what makes the losi truck any different? plz tell me cuz im gettin a new truck but im sure im gonna get a REvo because its different, its called innovation.

I also have A
Tmaxx
evader pro
maximum st
Usa1
80's AE 1/10 scale Buggy
HPI Rs4 ss
Schumacher xtr.21
i think thats it cant remember any more...
Old 07-01-2004, 01:05 PM
eworx
My Feedback: (12)

Ok do not send me anymore PM's my mail box can not handle stupid PM's. just so you know they have a place called a school they can teach you how to spell there Go take some classes you need them .... also if you do not like Losi Why are you on this forum? they have a forum for the Revo go post on it ( or have you ticked everyone off over there? )

here is the PM he sent me as you can see he has allot to say,

[quote]ORIGINAL: getripped83
getripped83 just sent you a private message at 7/1/2004 6:50:55 PM:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Losi doesnt appel to me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i posted a new one on losi heh

----------- End of Private Message (PM) -------------
Old 07-01-2004, 01:19 PM
getripped83

Its forum not form
its REVO not rivo
and its a lot not allot .... and i cant spell LOL

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.