Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

LOSI LST ARRIVAL DATE

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 01:57 AM
bkmademedoit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LOSI LST ARRIVAL DATE

i'll buy the radio from anyone who gets an lst and doesnt want it.
Old 07-08-2004, 06:38 AM
fourwheeler

Dang I never thought about shock oil!!! A quart??!??!!
Old 07-09-2004, 10:18 PM
rcaddict83

here you go guys a few pics of the beast!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25377.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	152112   Click image for larger version

Name:	Av68576.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	152113   Click image for larger version

Name:	In27559.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	152114   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ga78110.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	152115  
Old 07-09-2004, 10:36 PM
rcaddict83

one more thing to add. this puppy drained my alkaline batteries real quick, i say around 2 tanks of fuel and the servos started glitching and poor servo response. no problem though. bought a pack of niMah. steering is awesome. and this thing stops on a dime with these brakes.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:45 PM
MTmaster

Well, I am pleased to say that I am going to pick up my LST in a few hours. The LHS is holding a RED one for me. They are also suppose to get my REVO in today as well. Going to be a sweet Monday. I will most likely break in the LST first and then the REVO. I will be sure to tell you what I think of my first losi product. To tell you the truth I was only going to buy a REVO until I stumbled across this Forum. After reading so much about the LST and realized the excitement behind this release, I decided that the LST was a must have, and decided to just get both. One for Racing(Revo and one for getting crazy air(LST). Just like my Tmaxx(racing) and Savage(jumping and going crazy).

Later...... off to clean up the RC area for it's new toys.......

-MT
Old 07-13-2004, 10:07 AM
MTmaster

Well, I must say I am highly impressed with the LST. This thing is a beast. I started it up after getting everything situated and checked out. I drove it around in oval patterns like the manual said to do, and then I decided to just let it idle through the gas (which the manual also said you could do). Once the 2 tanks were through it I started playing around with it more and man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those brakes are INSANE! I seriously was trying not to skid to a stop or do a forwared front flip.

One thing that I noticed, and I beleive it was posted in a previous post, was how quickly the receiver batteries drained. I was not even through my second tank of gas and the batteried were drained to the point I started losing full signal with the receiver. Once I replaced the batteries all was well again. I am going to stop by the LHS and get 2 battery packs for it, and some more glow plugs. Went through 2 of them yesterday, in 3 tanks of gas. The manual says it would not be a big surprise if you went through a couple durning break in.

Hopefully everyone will get their trucks soon and can experience the awesome power of this monster. I took it up to a prk by my house, and brought a launch ramp. I got this thing about 8 feet in the air and lost control, and it came down right square flat upside down on the ground.................... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ............... ohhhhhhhhh!

Not a problem pulled a little earth out of one of the body mounts, and kept going. Built tough! The only thing I wish that it had was some type of roll cage, RC Solutions... are you listening. They aparrantly are planning it soon.

BTW Thermal...... it does not come with any batteries of any sort. You must supply 8 for the transiever, 4 for the receiver (or a hump pack), and one 7.2 volt for the roto start.

Have fun,
-S
Old 07-13-2004, 10:16 AM
eworx
My Feedback: (12)

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/I%27...1972752/tm.htm
Old 07-15-2004, 11:24 PM
canadianrustler04

Hey im new to this site i just became a member i wanted to say the i have a nitro rustler and a ele cen gx1 and i have to say that the lst is the coolest monster truck ever!!
Old 07-20-2004, 01:55 PM
madgyver

I got mines on 7/12 monday broke it in and bashed it. Damn it's a great truck and I think TeamLosi hit their mark on this one.

This happened with driver error. I fixed it the next day cause the LHS got a bunch of replacements parts along with the first 2 kits. I got the 1st kit... Also I found out that a bunch of stuff from other brand parts (HPI & Team Asssociated) will work on the LST.

Awesome Truck the LST is and I'm happy with it. I'll find out how it does with me driving this weekend at the local races.

Old 07-20-2004, 05:00 PM
Noreaga

madgyver,

Howzit...I sent you a PM.