RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Questions For Mammoth Owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 01:21 AM
speed lives
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions For Mammoth Owners

I currently own a savage, but there a pain to clean and work on and im so sick of cleaning it lol. But don't get me wrong i love the truck and plan on keeping it. Well anyways im looking for another truck and hope you guys can help.

I know the mammoth isn't as durable as the savage, but what would i need to replace on the mammoth to make it as durable as a stock savage. And what do you think a estimated price to do that would be? And what else is a must upgrade on this truck.

And whats this i here about XTM is gonna make some modifications.. Whens this sapose to be done and what are the modifications gonna be?

Thanks
Old 05-06-2004, 05:17 AM
MAMMOTH TOUGH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Questions For Mammoth Owners

I will recommend building your own shock tower braces cost $12.79est
billet aluminum trany plate and the chasie braces to match $ on the global website.
And one Lil mod that will make a difference is, replace the bushings in the steering with bearings.