Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

New RC Site. (Moderators, dont kill this post untill you read it)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

New RC Site. (Moderators, dont kill this post untill you read it)

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Sweetshoes90210

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New RC Site. (Moderators, dont kill this post untill you read it)

I am working on a new site for MT's. The site for now has nothing on it. This is because I am hear to ask you guys what you want on the site. I want you to list everything that comes to mind, don't get rid of any of your ideas. They may be good.

Moderators
Before you kill this post, listen to this... There will be no forums that belong to the site. Instead I ask permission to add your forums to my site. I am not sure if you fallow but this is what I mean. When you go on the site and go to the forums it keeps you on the site, it will just have little spot on the forum page that is linked to your site. Look at the picture so I can show you what I mean. I am putting your forums on my site 1. because they are the best RC forums to date 2.i don't want you killing this post.

So Guys. Give me your ideas. And moderators. Please don't kill this.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xu62657.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	151376  
Old 07-07-2004, 08:40 PM
creyc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New RC Site. (Moderators, dont kill this post untill you read it)

How about a repository of helpful tips from this site? Basically all info with no opinions or attitude?

You could post reviews, trim the fat just keep it to the good stuff. I know I would love having a place to go to quickly learn about the new RC trucks coming out without having to wade through everyone's bashing of it because they just bought the older version

You could round up pictures of all the trucks, links to sites with parts and upgrade advice. It would be a large project but with people helping it would be extremely helpful.

Oh and about that frame with rc universe in it...no, bad idea. What's the point? As long as your site isn't direct competition with this site, as in its own forum about the exact same things I don't see why mods would have a problem with this? But showing another site on your site makes no sense at all to me, and personally I wouldn't want someone else's site as a portal to mine. Just go to RC universe instead.

Keep me posted