Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Tidy Radio Box

Old 08-26-2004, 03:28 AM
Ahab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tidy Radio Box

Ok, I am about to make my saddest, geekiest post ever....

Here goes...

Brace yourself.

Does anyone have a particularily tidy Radio box on their savage? Can you post some pics?

I dread having to open my radio box because of the spaghetti junction of wires in there... there is always that cable that pokes out the box and stops the lid from shutting. I know I should make with the zip ties, or even shorten some wires, but that sort of housekeeping is something I can always find an excuse not to do.

If you have gone down the cable shortening route what did you need/use.. is there anything I shouldnt cut (like the antenna cable I think I heard that needs to be a set length.... ).. do the plugs crimp on?

I also have a recharging-switch-harness thingy for my hump pack, do yuo keep the plug that connects to the charger in radio box? or have you rigged it so that it is outside flapping around under the bodyshell? what about dist/dirt/water?

EDIT
Oops... I meant to post this in the savage forum... sorry for the cross post...