or pizza
26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

truggy sub forum

Old 09-10-2004, 08:27 PM
RCBasher99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default truggy sub forum

ya i think that there should be one. because there is alot of them comming out now. what you guys think? post your thoughts
Old 09-10-2004, 08:29 PM
ICrashThings

Default RE: truggy sub forum

I voted pizza. call me crazy, call me wacky, call me a fool, but i like pizza!
Old 09-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Mxracer45

I like pizza.
Old 09-10-2004, 08:32 PM
RCBasher99

forum not jest for pizza but veay tempting
Old 09-11-2004, 01:59 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Not enough truggy talk to justify a whole thread at this time
Besides, Truggies are so strong, reliable and durable we don't need a whole thread like other truck type owners do to complain about break downs and hop ups that you need to keep em going[X(]
Old 09-11-2004, 08:31 AM
fedo23

i wouldn't mind seeing a truggy forum...i would like to hear about others setups and solutions etc...besides there are forums for everything else MTS buggies stadiums touring...Im tired of seeing posts of the same stuff(t-maxx/savage/revo)...the MT forum is definately helpful, but out of all my cars(Savage/maxx/tc3/xxx-nt/and storm sut) I prefer to drive my truggy...I'm just sick of hearing about how joes grandmas best friends niece has a tmaxx for sale and if it is worth it to get it..or do you think this is better than that..but then again I always say if you dont like the thread dont open it. There are tons of threads here from cars boats planes which company makes a better toilet paper (scott tissue or the RCCA mag)..just tired of seein the same old thing...there are people who want to see a truggy forum...with a few nice rides out now and a bunch to come there is definately room for another forum...then again that pizza thing dont sound too bad either
Old 09-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Orlando69

I like pizza!! In fact I LOVE PIZZA!,,but what kind've pizza do you want?? Do you want pan pizza or traditional pizza or thin crust pizza (my favorite) or mabey filled cheese crust pizza or supreme pizza (also my favorite) or pepperoni pizza or sausage pizza or mabey cheese pizza????? Do I have a point to this or am I just being irrational????

Here is my point. If there is such a thing as a "truggy" and a real thing as a realistic monster truck (MT) then there should be forums which review/explain each of them because each has it's own qualities and "good" things and "downfalls".

A truggy is a "buggy" which has been modified to be slightly larger to be a "truggy" and it will overtake harsher, higher, bigger environments. It may also have a larger engine to do so.

A real scale RC monster truck will have the characteristics of a real fullsize monster truck. It will have higher horepower, higher clearance and can climb anything but mabey it will not corner on a dime or stop on a dime for that matter. I read a online posting which describes a 1/8 scale trucks braking/speed compared to the REAL monster trucks which you may see on TV today. It went briefly like this,,,,,,,If you compared a real fullsized monster truck to a 1/8 scale RC truck in it's speed,,.. You have a RC 1/8 scale truck which goes about 40 MPH and if you upscaled this to a fullsized realistic modern monster truck,,the real fullsized monster truck would be able to travel 300 MPH!!!!! I wonder how fast the Grave Digger or Bigfoot would stop if it was travelling 300 mph with it's exsiting brakes???? I thought that was a neat comparison.

So YES,,I think that if there is a different classification for our trucks then there should also be different forums. That is my opinion though.PEACE>>"O"
Old 09-12-2004, 08:56 AM
motionmachine

If anything, our rc MT's are scaled versions of HUMMERS with really big tires.
When I think of MT, I think SOLID AXLES F/R.
I'd like to see a truggy forum but as mentioned earlier, there isn't enough interest
to justify a dedicated forum IMO.
Old 09-12-2004, 09:33 AM
Element

I think the MT forum is actually a truggy froum you rarley see threads on the real mts(solid axle) if any thing we need a sub-forum for the solid axle trucks

just my opinion