Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Sault ste. marie, Michigan

Old 09-12-2004, 05:05 PM
<conrad>

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sault ste. marie, Michigan

i was wondering if any of u guys live close to me or in the same city cause i cant find no one here who has rccars nitro anyways
Old 09-12-2004, 08:30 PM
speed lives
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Sault ste. marie, Michigan

I do.
Old 09-12-2004, 09:17 PM
Mxracer45

lol hahahahah waiting approval. LMAO
Old 09-12-2004, 09:45 PM
creyc

Judging from the location next to his name I'm guessing he's gonna say something to the effect that he also lives in SSM.

It is a bit funny though, I don't really agree with the whole policy on these "awaiting approval" messages. You can kiss freedom of speech out the window, if I am ever brought down to that level just interpret my [Awaiting Approval] message as a god bye. Talk about ultimate dictatorship. [:'(]
Old 09-13-2004, 01:24 PM
speed lives

Judging from the location next to his name I'm guessing he's gonna say something to the effect that he also lives in SSM.

It is a bit funny though, I don't really agree with the whole policy on these "awaiting approval" messages. You can kiss freedom of speech out the window, if I am ever brought down to that level just interpret my [Awaiting Approval] message as a god bye. Talk about ultimate dictatorship.
Yea i know its very stupid, its like i know some little kids may browse this forum.. But its there choice to say the words, you think this would be the 1st time they heard a bad word? No way, im sure they heard even there parents swear before. If they arent smart enough to choose right from wrong they should NOT be aloud on the internet. Swaring isnt even that bad of a thing, its simply a word with a meaning. Its like why get in trouble for typing a word?

lol hahahahah waiting approval. LMAO
Yup, do you have a problem with that? I'm saprised you arent on this stuff yet, you sware/argue/harrass way more then me, Plus most people hate you here. You just been lucky that mods havent been catching you. I mean look at this comment you made, is that immature or what?

Mods please dont edit this message.. I did not break one of your rules what so ever, and i really dont wanna here a speech about the freedom of speech like last time. Thanks
Old 09-13-2004, 02:16 PM
binaryterror

ORIGINAL: creyc

It is a bit funny though, I don't really agree with the whole policy on these "awaiting approval" messages. You can kiss freedom of speech out the window, if I am ever brought down to that level just interpret my [Awaiting Approval] message as a god bye. Talk about ultimate dictatorship. [:'(]
Why does it sometimes show "WAITING APPROVAL"?
Old 09-13-2004, 02:43 PM
Deandome

Thinking that HPI Racing was an obnoxiously rude PITA for some time (seems a bit better of late, though!), I'm thinkin' he was put on "probation". So his posts must be seen & approved by mods before they get put up in all their glory.

I'm not sure, but I'm gussing that's the reason. And if any of you "freedom of speech" activists had read some of his posts, I"d doubt you'd say anything (I think I was called a fag at least 3 times )

Dean
Old 09-13-2004, 03:13 PM
speed lives

Yea Dean you left out part of the story.. Did you forget why i called you a f*g? You kept calling me a girl and stuff, and it really seems like it was turning you on when you called me a girl. So thats why i called you a f*g. Calling me a girl is also considered harrasment, So i don't know why you bothered posting that.

You should also stick to the topic, i know your not use to doing so. Usually you go out of your way to try to get at someone.

Once again mods.. I didn't break any rules so please dont edit this..
Old 09-13-2004, 11:35 PM
Mxracer45

ORIGINAL: HPI Racing

Yea Dean you left out part of the story.. Did you forget why i called you a f*g? You kept calling me a girl and stuff, and it really seems like it was turning you on when you called me a girl. So thats why i called you a f*g. Calling me a girl is also considered harrasment, So i don't know why you bothered posting that.

You should also stick to the topic, i know your not use to doing so. Usually you go out of your way to try to get at someone.

He wonders why he has that awaiting approval. lol. Retard....
Old 09-14-2004, 09:55 AM
binaryterror

ORIGINAL: Mxracer45

So keep egging him on...man RCU is like kindergarten.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:14 AM
popa71

After spending the weekend bashing with two other members and receiving a warning from a mod I realized something. Its not worth it. we are all here to enjoy each other experiences with RC and learn from each other. We all have our favorites and we all have dislikes. The amount of slander that we release against each other would start a fight in any face to face confrontation. So why dont we all start acting as if we were face to face with each other and treat each other with that respect. We would have allot less name calling.!!!!!
Old 09-14-2004, 12:22 PM
Mxracer45

ORIGINAL: binaryterror

ORIGINAL: Mxracer45

So keep egging him on...man RCU is like kindergarten.
How many times you gonna post RCU is like kindergarden, or RCU is for kids or something? It gets annoying. Why even come here then?
Old 09-14-2004, 01:15 PM
lax195
My Feedback: (2)

yo mx you watching hurricane ivan?? i saw pensacola on the weather channel (what i was bored ). you should take your rcs out and drive em in the water!
Old 09-14-2004, 01:35 PM
creyc

I second the motion to treat everyone as if it were a face to face conversation.

But anyways...I forgot what the point of this thread was, time for a "i have pancakes on my head" picture. heh
Old 09-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Mxracer45

ORIGINAL: lax195

yo mx you watching hurricane ivan?? i saw pensacola on the weather channel (what i was bored ). you should take your rcs out and drive em in the water!
yup, its gonna hit me hard! I need too take mine out too the beach, cuz no one's there cuz of hurricane[>:][>:]
Old 09-15-2004, 07:23 AM
speed lives

quote:

I know your just a little kid but how did you come up with that sentance?

For one, in this thread i did not break one single rule. For two, i know what i did wrong, you seem like your trying to say im denying it or something?

Why are you like trying to run this thread? Did you make it? Why do you like follow me around and comment to all my posts? Are you looking for an arguement or something? Im not even gonna put up with you, i dont got time for 13 year old punks. If you try to start arguements with me im just gonna report you for now on.

Your always looking for an arguement.. Thats probly one of the reason you don't go to school, because noone likes you there and your gonna get beat up. I know i wouldnt beable to tallerate someone as immature as yourself, trying to like argue with me about every little thing. Most kids that cant get along with anyone at school are homeschooled, and your homeschooled.

Also while were on the subject. You think you know everything about RCs. 1,600 posts doesnt mean you know more then anyone else. Thermal had to explain to you how to set up your fuel tubing, and you asked me whats that line that goes from your pipe to your tank...... You needed help taking your dang cooling head off. You couldn't even figure out that your one way bearing was shot, i mean thats beginners stuff.

Now tell me why do you gotta keep coming to me? Its like you thrive arguements, im minding my own buisness then you come and have to comment me. Just stay out of my buisness and don't bother posting to me.
Old 09-15-2004, 07:33 AM
speed lives

How many times you gonna post RCU is like kindergarden, or RCU is for kids or something? It gets annoying. Why even come here then?
Man you do NOT have the right to call someone is annoying. You are definatly one of the most annoying people i ever met in my life. Like the 2nd week i had you on msn i had to block you because you never shut up about anything. Man you p*ssed Thermal off hard too, i never seen that guy get so mad, as a matter of fact i never seen that guy get mad period. Hes a pretty laid back guy and you managed to annoy him. So please don't even bother calling someone annoying.
Old 09-15-2004, 07:40 AM
studysession

Thread closed - went way off topic and to much bashing.