Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

XTM's X Factor Monster truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 07:48 PM
TwinTitan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XTM's X Factor Monster truck

I was looking at this truck I don't know how it compares to the Savage or any of the popular trucks but it looks like a BEAST. Can anyone tell me their thoughts on it. I have also been looking at the Losi LST Sweet Truck so far i like that more than anything but the X Factor is cool to.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:56 PM
binaryterror

Default RE: XTM's X Factor Monster truck

Well the X-Factor is a blast...great for bashing and crawling (probably the best stock crawler available) and wheelies all day.

It does not compare to the LST or Savage. It can jump but solid axle trucks really fly odd and land HARD.
Old 10-22-2004, 08:28 PM
lstman

you can just imagine how i feel about the lst by my name and pic. i love it! aluminum shoes keep the front end pointing towards the sky! the x-factor i see at my track is far from stock. so i dont know how they are out of the box. the engine is killer though.
Old 10-22-2004, 08:44 PM
TwinTitan

Well it looks as though I have decided and I am getting the Losi LST I'll spend the extra money on it. If I am going to get a truck mine as well get the best from what I have heard and read the LST can do it all Bash, Race and Crawl.
Old 10-22-2004, 09:40 PM
lstman

good choice. the earlier models had some issues but the new ones should be all set. just go to the lst forums. good bunch of guys that will help you out.