Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

T-Maxx or TNX

Old 12-12-2004, 07:49 PM
Tmaxx2308

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-Maxx or TNX

I plan on buying a T-maxx 2.5 or Tamiya TNX after Christmas. Which one would you choose between the two. I plan on using it in snow, climbing, bogging, jumping, and just bashing around. So which one has the better supension, better 4wd, and better power?
Thanks for helpin out a newbie

Josh
Old 12-12-2004, 07:51 PM
ICrashThings

Default RE: T-Maxx or TNX

I would say both are excellent choices for all of your ideas. But I would see what your lhs carries. If you dont have a lhs, then go with which ever one looks the best to you.

I do that and I am pleased with both my Nitros.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:41 PM
DarkSavageX

tmaxx
Old 12-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Tmaxx2308

I was just looking at another post and they said although the emaxx only goes about 35ish, it has way more torque and much quicker acceleration. For what I plan on doing would the Emaxx be better than both of those two.
Old 12-12-2004, 10:19 PM
tamiya08
My Feedback: (10)

ORIGINAL: Tmaxx2308

I plan on buying a T-maxx 2.5 or Tamiya TNX after Christmas. Which one would you choose between the two. I plan on using it in snow, climbing, bogging, jumping, and just bashing around. So which one has the better supension, better 4wd, and better power?
Thanks for helpin out a newbie

Josh
= better suspension: both have plastic shocks, but the tnx i think has more articulation
= better 4wd: both come with sliders, tmaxx you can get cvds, tnx you can mod for tmaxx cvds
= better power: tnx hands down

why not go with something like a savage? savage has the torque, power, suspension, jumping, and its good in snow, i just drove the tnx in snow, it will move put you need some more torque, i guess its more for racing. but if you put a torque tuned pipe in it, it would work better i think.

chris