Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Ofna Titan Deluxe or Monster Pirate Sport?

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Ofna Titan Deluxe or Monster Pirate Sport?

Old 01-02-2005, 08:32 PM
supernova803

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ofna Titan Deluxe or Monster Pirate Sport?

Can someone please give me some info on these two trucks? I checked towerhobbies but there info on these trucks are old. Which has more power? What accesories come with these trucks? Do they come with a pitbag like othe ofna's? I can afford either of these, so what makes the Titan Deluxe so expensive? Does the Titan still come with the .25 and the MP with a .21? Hows the acceleration with these trucks?

thanks
Old 01-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Vintage_Duff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ofna Titan Deluxe or Monster Pirate Sport?

me personally dont have a titan deluxe but my mate has at its a very nice lookin truck and i have drivin it
the truck has heaps of torque stock we di a tug-of-war and he killed my savage in torque
the truck is abit heavy and needs sum better shocks or stiffer springs cause the stockers struggle 2 cum bak up

just 1 down fall my mate has had sum trouble wif the cvd's/cva's but there r hop-up 1's on the market

overall its a tough truck