60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

sell my 18TM for 18TZ ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 09:31 PM
fastcrash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sell my 18TM for 18TZ ?

I am thinking about selling my 18TM for an 18 TZ to take up residence in my revo. Now, the TM has performed very well in my revo so far ( just under a gallon of fuel old) but the TZ is supposed to be the most powerful 18 sized engine ever.(and not by a little) the tm is rated at about 1.6, while the TZ is around 2.2 hp. the one thing i know for sure is that i dont want to step up to a .21 or larger. i'm a firm believer that the revo is best with a sub-.21 engine. so, 18 tm or 18 tz?
Old 01-24-2005, 09:43 PM
WaspRacer

Default RE: sell my 18TM for 18TZ ?

I said to go with the tz, but I need to know, what about money and are you racing your revo against things that you would need the extra power for?
Old 01-24-2005, 09:46 PM
fastcrash

Default RE: sell my 18TM for 18TZ ?

money realy aint an issue, and i m sure i could get a few bucks for the tm( it is in like new condition) and yes i will be doing more racing once it warms up outside.