Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Need Help with my Revo Remote Controler

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Need Help with my Revo Remote Controler

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 11:32 PM
nredekop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help with my Revo Remote Controler

Heres whats up i got a POS charger and batterys for my Revo Remote Controler! It seems like it takes max 5 minutes b4 my stupid thing is dead so i got a couple questions:
1st Has any1 had a simliar problem and how did u fix it ???
2nd I would like to no were u can get a battery pack for my revo REMOTE CONTROLER???
3rd I would like to no of a store in ALBERTA CANADA where u can get aftermarket parts for my Revo???
THANKS A MILLION
Old 02-04-2005, 11:41 PM
maxx0619
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Need Help with my Revo Remote Controler

i dont think you can get a battery pack for that thing. its a TQ3 right? i just replace mine when the light starts flashing
Old 02-05-2005, 12:33 AM
tndiverdown

What he said. Since when does the TQ3 transmitter come with rechargeables and a charger? They use disposable AA batteries.
Old 02-05-2005, 05:03 AM
neb

I put a battery pack in mine, but i dont have it anymore. I just took the two wires leading to the battery pack holder and soldered a 3 pin battery connector to it, the battery had a 3 pin connector on it so all I had to do was take the bottom cover off, disconnect the battery and plug it into a charger. If you make your own battery pack you can connect the battery directly to the transmitter by soldering the wires at either end of the pack, which i did with another one, then solder a charging jack onto the battery pack and stick it out the side of the transmitter by drilling a hole. Hope it makes sense