Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

"LATE AUGUST" For the Warhead!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

"LATE AUGUST" For the Warhead!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 12:09 PM
Deandome
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "LATE AUGUST" For the Warhead!!!!!

It's just 'effing criminal that Towerizon has been advertising & taking orders for this truck for over 6 months & now they're saying it'll ship "Late August"!!

Sure, pre-orderers can probby get a refund, but why the hell do they still plaster it all over their catalogs & website as if it actually exists?

Dean
Old 06-08-2005, 12:36 PM
raykessler

Default RE: "LATE AUGUST" For the Warhead!!!!!

u obviously werent one of the people that waited for the MGT or Genesis

this is a real problem with this industry people advertise that something is going to be done and its done 6 monts later... i was really looking forward to bomb proof prducts brushless truck, but its been supposed to be out in one week for 2 months... its s trend, its not towers fault they were told it would be out a while ago and duratrax isn delivering
Old 06-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Ybenjulkay2x

Default RE: "LATE AUGUST" For the Warhead!!!!!

I cancel mine about three months ago (I order it since last year of Aug)as they always say that it will go out on this specific date, last thing they told me that they were sure, yha right, I guest it will not come out at all,[sm=bananahead.gif]
Soooooooooooo I decide to get a buggy from ofna, Hyper pro series kit, and I just finish building it and test it last Sunday and it is cheaper than the warhead, I got it only for$250
the rtr cost more than $400+.