Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

opinions of new Mammoth ST , vs. MGT

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

opinions of new Mammoth ST , vs. MGT

Old 07-30-2005, 02:02 PM
REVOJoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default opinions of new Mammoth ST , vs. MGT

Hi Gang,
first let me say I "searched" the forum to death for info and opinions of the XTM 1/8 Mammoth ST. I already know the Opinion of "REVOFAMILY" and do not need your input, as I know you think it is junk ,and I do not want this to become a flame war.
That said, I am considering going to 1/8 scale for just all out fun bashing and the need to add someting else to my collection. I already have a REVO, and a handfull other 1/10 and 1/18 scale trucks and buggies. I like to run on open field type terrain with small humps and bumps, speed is my thing and I want something that handles differently than my REVO and is faster in turns.

Anyone have one?, what are your thoughts and suggestions to me in my quest for a new truck?I'm considering an Associated MGT also,any advise there, I assume they are a durable truck?I know these are two very different trucks)?

Thanks, JOe

Old 07-30-2005, 02:09 PM
e-normus-1

Default RE: opinions of new Mammoth ST , vs. MGT

Read this
[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3161705/anchors_3161705/mpage_1/key_mammy/anchor/tm.htm#3161705]mammoth st[/link]
Old 07-30-2005, 02:14 PM
REVOJoe

Thanks for the link to the post, seems like so far so good. Anyone else?
Joe
Old 07-30-2005, 02:35 PM
Desert Racer
My Feedback: (5)

I do not own a st but I do own a MGT. Last night I was getting 15-20 feet in the air with my brother at a local dirtbbike track we found. He was jumping his revo and I was jumping my MGT. He was pulling backflips off like nothing. So then I wanted to do some I didnt do one back flip. I landed smack on the roof on the side of the tires and nothing broke. Just my 2 cents for duarability of the truck.