Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

show me pics and vids of ur REVOS!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

show me pics and vids of ur REVOS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 03:30 PM
treflip98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default show me pics and vids of ur REVOS!!!

hey u guys can u send me some pics of ur Revos and tell me what ur set ups are. Cmon dont be tingy and secret show me some naked pics to!Oh yeah and if u guys can send me some vids of ur Revos. I would really like to sse a vid of a Revo taking a jato. Show me the action!
Old 09-12-2005, 03:36 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: show me pics and vids of ur REVOS!!!

ORIGINAL: treflip98

hey u guys can u send me some pics of ur Revos and tell me what ur set ups are. Cmon dont be tingy and secret show me some naked pics to!Oh yeah and if u guys can send me some vids of ur Revos. I would really like to sse a vid of a Revo taking a jato. Show me the action!
http://www.renegaderevo.com

That's my website... you can see pics of my Revo, and a few vids.... none taking a Jato... the Jato is fast... there's no doubt about that. I'm sure that with the right setup it can be done... but... *shrug* I don't know anyone with a Jato that lives around here.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:39 PM
treflip98

Default RE: show me pics and vids of ur REVOS!!!

LOL thanks man I know the jato is fast 50mph buggy is nuttin to mess round wit, but like u said Im sure with th right set up a revo could take a jato. Thats ok though cause the revo can run the jato over!lmao. Keep posting every one! Remember naked pics to lol!