Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Werk Collari .32MT header??

Old 10-31-2005, 12:34 AM
Volfy
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Werk Collari .32MT header??

Anybody know what 180deg header works with the Werks Racing Collari .32 MT engine? I've got several different ones (Ofna 1/8scale, Mammoth ST, Savage, etc.) that are all too large to fit.

Problem is that the exhaust port is very close to the included Rotostart. So unless I hack off the bottom part of the header flange, there is no way any of them will fit. I couldn't find any exhaust header made specific to the Collari .32 by Werks Racing either.

Any suggestions?
Old 10-31-2005, 07:56 AM
clambe

Default RE: Werk Collari .32MT header??

Yes Werks makes a header just for the Collari 30, 32 and the Sirio 30. Go to www.RcPlanet.com they will hook you up.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Volfy
My Feedback: (23)

clambe, thanks. I wonder why Collari doesn't include part No. info with the engine, since the headers seem to be very specific to these engines.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:59 PM
clambe

Yeah, i got lucky because i was looking for a pullstart on rcplanet and seen they had a header just for the collari 30/32 so i ordered it and my pullstart hasnt broken yet because the header fits so good that fuel dosent leak into my pullstart Glad to help