Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Who's got big balls and cups?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 12:11 PM
ryuhito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's got big balls and cups?

Haha had my E-zilla for about 2 weeks now, it absolutely ROCKS at track bashing (BMX track hehe). But between mine and my buddies, we've broken about 3 C-hubs between us. He wants to mill out aluminum ones, but I have a different idea:
I wanna switch from the screw-attached rod end to a big beefy ball and cup unit. I'd rather pop the end back on the ball once in a while than buy new parts. So, can anyone recommend a good 1/8 or 1/5 ball and cup combo? I know some companies are loose on tolerences, I want a good quality fit.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Kanza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who's got big balls and cups?

I've been using the ball links designed for the Losi LST on my Savage. The ball pops into the ball end, and the entire thing gets screwed to the knuckle or steering link by a 4-40 screw. What's cool about these is that the screw sits completely inside the ball, so you don't have to worry about binding. I haven't had one pop off yet, and their still tight after last summer.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Shop/ByC...rodID=LOSB4020

Good luck