Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

anyone out there usa 1 fans

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 06:43 PM
gatorguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone out there usa 1 fans

Hello, I am in the process of re building my 1's. i really want to make a crawler but cant get any ideas for building a chassis
and no one seems to make one. I see all over the internet about clods txt's tlt's heck ive even seen numerous threads on nylint?
NYLINT????????????? But nothing on the myth, the legend,the one and only,usa1. I've had three of them for years and love em.
they are faster, have more torque(stock of course) and are more agile than any clod i've had.any other fans out there, any ideas for
me maybe point me in the right direction.
Thanks , gator
Old 01-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Bria1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anyone out there usa 1 fans

I have an electric usa-1. It was my first hobby grade truck. Since no one makes any parts for it anymore, I've made all my own. I've made my own chassis, control arms, wheel axles, wheel adapters, and converted it to use Savage dogbones. If your looking for a crawler you would be better off with a solid axle truck like the clod or TXT-1 instead of the independent suspension. I've heard of people making the a-1 into a solid axle hybrid and get good articulation, but have never tried it. You can find some good info on the usa-1 at rcmt.net, but you have to be a member to view it. There are also pictures of my truck and several others over there.