Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

just wondering???

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 10:13 PM
N3W2R/C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just wondering???

on my reciever there are three plug in ports and one is the battery, the other two are teh throttle and teh steering does it matter which one you plug in to what port?
Old 01-13-2006, 10:16 PM
XenX

Default RE: just wondering???

yes they each have to go in the correct one... the battery should really only fit in the correct one (most receivers are designed this way) and the other two will fit in either.. if you put the other two(steering and throttle) in the wrong ones.. all that will happen is the steering on the transmitter will control the throttle and the throttle control will be the steering which needless to say will be incredibly confusing if you try to run it like this lol.

if your reciver isnt designed so the battery will only fit in the one plug and you have managed to plug the battery into either the steering or the throttle plug on the receiver.. you could have fried it, although im not sure if that would definitly damage a receiver, my logic tells me it definitly wouldnt do it a lot of good ..lol
Old 01-13-2006, 10:54 PM
RCtruckRacer

Could be why things aren't working!!!
Old 01-13-2006, 10:55 PM
N3W2R/C

ok thanks