Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Anyone know UPS's schedule?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 04:48 AM
D3VILDOGG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know UPS's schedule?

Quick question, my LST2 is supposed to arrive Monday 02/27/06; on Friday the tracking number showed up as leaving Atlanta with no other information through Sunday night. I'm assuming this is because UPS doesn't deliver on weekends like FedEx does? I live in Huntsville, Alabama, and shipments usually show up near here in Madison, then the next scan says "out for delivery". Is it possible the reason nothing has changed over the weekend is because it's already in Madison on the trailer, but just won't be scanned until they open for business on Monday? I'm worried about it being lost or something. Thanks in advance!
Old 02-27-2006, 07:34 AM
DaveG55

Default RE: Anyone know UPS's schedule?

Their tracking system can have glitches.
The last package I got (Phenox to Atlanta) showed as being scaned in at Jackson, Miss. until the morning of delevery. Then the system updated and I got the package on time. It never did show up as being scaned out of Jackson.
UPS gets started very early, like 1am, on Monday morn. It's not that far from Atlanta to Huntsville so it probably left Atlanta early, will hit Huntsville in plenty of time to make the delevery truck. I'd be surprised if you did not get it on Monday as scheduled.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:54 AM
D3VILDOGG

Default RE: Anyone know UPS's schedule?

that makes me feel a little better, I'm a bit of a worry wart. I've got a couple of days off today and tomorrow, weathers warming up too; really wanting to break that sucker in!