Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Find the best truck

Old 03-07-2006, 01:47 PM
bhinton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Find the best truck

Ok I was wondering if you guys can help me. I have been having a hard time finding the truck That I really want. I have came between the Revo, warhead, and the Savage. I am a barkyard basher and I also like to get some street time as well as be able to go the track and just run over the rest. Most of the monster track guys at my local track are running the revo or warhead. I want a truck that is tuff and that I can get some awsome power out of it. I really must say the new T-maxx 3.3 is looking kind good but I want the size of the savage.. What should I get I really do not want to spend to much money I have already done this on my other trucks. Thank You
Old 03-07-2006, 02:00 PM
bauerbach

Default RE: Find the best truck

theres going to be a revo 3.3 next month. 510$ though. still wont quite have the size, but they made it a bit longer in the chassis...

I wanted the size though, so I went with the lst2. heard it was a great basher. figured the extra 100$ was well spent for the 1/8 scale and the nicer radio, stuff I cant upgrade easily.

but Im betting the revo 3.3 would beat me at a track. I dont plan to race though.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:40 PM
bhinton

Thank you I have seem a few of them around but I have not seem anyone use one how well do they hold up?
Old 03-07-2006, 03:18 PM
bauerbach

donno, mines in the mail. and itll be my first MT.

seems to me from vids they are all very very very close to each other in performance and durability. Ive watched every vid I could find on all the cars, they all seem quite capable of holding up to abuse. and an ackward landing will probably hurt any of them.

of course then again, if their all so close why did I go with the most expensive one... 1. revo 3.3 isnt available for a few weeks, Im impatient, and not too keen on owning the first batch of a new product. and 2. Ive owned 2 previous losi products with good experiences, so a 3rd losi made sense for me.