Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Axial .28 or .32 engines

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 05:23 PM
fastlane7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Axial .28 or .32 engines

Can someone please give some feedback from experience on either of these two engines? It may be the next mill I purchase. With a price tag of $149.00 for the .28 and $199.00 for the .32 it would be tough to go wrong......I think???
Old 06-20-2006, 06:28 PM
gtsum

Default RE: Axial .28 or .32 engines

what are you putting it in? I ran the axial 32 in the lst2. Good enough engine, tunes good, good temps, good low end power and reliable. It is NOT a top end engine - I had to run plus 2 pinions and that helped with the top end. I guess I do not have anything bad to say, just be aware that they are NOT a top speed engine at all....(my os30 in the lst2 now is stronger then the axial and has a better top end). You might also want to look at an LRP 28 or SH 28 (I just ordered the sh 28 p6). These are quite a bit faster and stronger then either axial (and cheaper!)
Old 06-20-2006, 07:03 PM
fastlane7

Default RE: Axial .28 or .32 engines

Alrighty....good stuff! Thanks gtsum. I will be running it in a BB converted T-Maxx.