Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Savage 25 VS T-Maxx 2.5r

Old 11-06-2006, 06:28 PM
savage extreamist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Savage 25 VS T-Maxx 2.5r

I am 15, i have a savage 25, and i think its awsome, but my little brother, thinks the tmaxx 2.5r is a better truck, and i know its faster, and accelerates better than the savage, but which do you think is a better all around truck, also we just bash and jump, no racing, thanks for the thoughts
Old 11-06-2006, 07:49 PM
chrobar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Savage 25 VS T-Maxx 2.5r

Well, the savage is just a huge, strong, and tough brute of a truck. The T maxx is just a truck with a small engine and billions of plastic parts. I know I'm biased but I'm sure that others here will agree that the savage is the way to go. But if all you want is speed and no durability then the wimpy T Maxx is for you. But talking about what to get for you cousin, I'd just do with a stadium truck for him, thats basically all he wants, speed. Plus they are a bit easier to control for a young gun like him.