Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Here she is.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 05:45 AM
Dlock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here she is.....

Here some pics of my new T Maxx 2.5. I am very excited to break this puppy in, now I just need a day when it's not raining, and not too cold. If some of you could offer tips from when you broke in your engine, I would greatly appreciate it . Thanks again, and I will post more pics as I get them.....

Thumbnails of my truck
Old 01-25-2003, 06:00 AM
crash_me_over
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here she is.....

Dlock.....Yep....It's a nice looking truck! Your going to really enjoy this rig.

When you head out to begin the break in....be sure to have extra glow plugs in your tool box. I went through 5 glow plugs during my break in. I bought the Traxxas brand glow plugs when I bought the TMaxx thinking I would go with their brand. Well....eventually I switched back to the trusty #8 OS plug and that problem was solved.

Now....all you need is some decent weather! Don't run it in the rain...or through water puddles unless you have waterproofed it. Water will damage your electronics.....just so you know.

If you need to get hold of me....send an email and if I'm home....and can help out.....maybe we can run our rigs together. Let's keep an eye on the weather and see what develops.

Good Luck!
[email protected]