RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

engine swap!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 03:07 AM
Knoxville
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default engine swap!!

Hey Knoxville here i just got an idea (i dont know if this has been discussed before or not) for all of you dedicated tmaxxers and savage fans (im not picking sides here) has anyone ever took the pro .15 out of a tmaxx and put it in a savage and put a .21 out of the savage and put it in the maxx and seen what happened this could forever close the argument(savage better than tmaxx/ vice versa) besides the easier to get parts. U know a young mind with 2 much time to rip it up and think just wanted to know what would happen even though i know in my previous statement about the argument i know it will never be over well just wandering if anyone has tried it? if so speak out and keep um coming this forum rocks!! :rainfro:
Old 02-11-2003, 10:02 PM
savageone

Default engine swap!!

The pro15 and even the new 2.5 are both small blocks. The Savage needs a big block. And the t-maxx probably wouldn't do much better with the hpi .21; more torque and not enough revs.
Old 03-01-2003, 04:31 AM
MAXXBASHER4345

Default engine swap!!

exactly right....but port the trx pro like i did...u'll burn anything else in its class if ya do it right...i know mine does and i didnt even do ne thing to the bloack, just rod, sleeve, and crank

TONS OS POWER

TALK TO JESSE FROM MAXXTRAXX