Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Any MT guys into nitro sedans??

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Any MT guys into nitro sedans??

Old 03-19-2007, 05:27 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any MT guys into nitro sedans??

I am kind of getting the itch to try a nitro sedan; maybe an NTC3 or HPI Nitro RS4 EVO. First off, I can't believe how cheap those things are on eBay. $200 MAX for a really nice car with very little use. Any MT guys into sedans? Do you like them or do you get bored?

Old 03-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Ken448

Default RE: Any MT guys into nitro sedans??

I love mine, have the TC3 but they eat tires up! Something about the thrill of power slides and drifting LOL
Old 03-19-2007, 09:21 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll second that, I have a yokomo gt 4 i think, and it is extremely fast. The only problems are (A) they like a very smooth big parking lot, and

(b) Go through the tires like crazy.

Now I had a older hpi r4 sedan, that before i put the hotter motor and 2 spd in was very good on rougher surfaces, and was easy on tires,

but once you add that speed and power your going to burn through the tires even with a excellent handling car.

if you got the extra cash then go for it by all means!!

Have Fun
Old 03-20-2007, 12:22 AM
[email protected]

I have the CEN CT5 in the GT40 body and it's fast. Not the same kind of fun the monster trucks are you can't take your eye off the thing at all. In a big parking lot it can get away from you real fast so a fail safe is a must. I just can't wait for some good weather. And yes they go threw some tires, try not to spin out to much.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:29 AM
johnny1333

i'm looking 2 get into sedans, but maybe electric, i already have an electric pede, and i luv it, so i'm tryin' to stick to electric, any1 kno any good starter vehicles?
Old 03-20-2007, 04:38 AM
CTDave
My Feedback: (1)

I got the itch too but I now have a rs4 3 18ss with an extra body and a few other mods for it all sitting in the corner not built.probably going to get rid of it and get another mgt (only got 3 now need more) lol I keep looking at it and then at my truck and I always start up the truck.I also have a cellar full of planes too so when it is time to play it gets confusing haha
Old 03-20-2007, 08:14 AM
ICrashThings

I had a nitro TC3 which was ok but I sold it. Then I got a n4-tec, fixed it up and sold it. I got tierd of getting stuck in the grass. :P
Old 03-20-2007, 08:55 AM
DaveG55

Dale, go ahead and get one. They are fun for awhile. Then, when you get bored - and you will, sell it and try the next thing that catches your eye.
Have you done helis yet? Those things are adictive...
Old 03-20-2007, 09:08 AM
125cchyperman

I was thinking about getting one also, I mean I love off-road but I want to try on-road though. I was thinking about getting a 1/8th scale buggy to though, but the itch for on-road is a little more then the itch for the buggy is at this point. But yeah the sedans are much cheaper then I thought they would be.